4 2.70%
  • The Art of Wartails

42 28.38%
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Voting for #5 Sandi claws

Vote Entry #1 the devil

Voting for #5 Sandi claws

Quote Originally Posted by LOG B3NTLEY BOY View Post
    hey you do know if you vote for my epic boss one of the mods for one of the prizes is +1 building so u can build 2 buildings at once so for them ltbs u can build both of them at the same time wouldn't that be ace to have think about it we already have the one were u can upgrade at the same time just need the +1 building
    I think I can wait an extra day for the second an use the upgrade time reduction to push me through quicker from No2 boss idea , but yes your right that +1build hasn't been done before , I guess there are tastier treats than that for me .
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Quote Originally Posted by LADY TONI View Post
    I'm not sure how to vote so I'm casting my vote here for number 5. Sandi Claws
    Go to top of first page click in the little circle next to the one you want to vote for , then hit the submit vote button
    Your done 👍
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

#10 is for sure a good idea, creative and innovative. Definitely gets my vote for sure. 👍
    Would be nice getting a prize, with my syndicates name on. "Rock City Gang, Hammer of doom" or something like that. Should be a competition of some sort. The 10% IP bonus is definitely an amazing bonus to get. It'll make the game more favourable if we get the bonuses we want. 👍
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

What's so amazing in +10% IP mod? You'll score 10% more in wars, and what do we get in wars? That's right, awful prizes with the same boring atk/def mods.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe View Post
    #10 is for sure a good idea, creative and innovative. Definitely gets my vote for sure. 👍
    Would be nice getting a prize, with my syndicates name on. "Rock City Gang, Hammer of doom" or something like that. Should be a competition of some sort. The 10% IP bonus is definitely an amazing bonus to get. It'll make the game more favourable if we get the bonuses we want. 👍
    Thank you.

I was trying to get think of something that would get the community together, having the battle for the top 100 not just about the prizes but the bragging rights of 1. Beating up a rival EB and 2. Being able to say that you were part of the team that was xx number.

I also think that the prizes would be very difficult for Gree to have a reason to change them. Some others will most certainly be changed and the prize you vote for wont be the prize that you'll get.

I've got other ideas that gree could implement and get the community back, but I'll wait to see what the next competition is (if there is one).

Thanks for everyone that's voting for 'the art of wartails'.

#10 is a winner for sure.. well done
    Last edited by b-w; 10-30-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Unhappy

I love #2 and #10 equally. I think a combination of the two, using the storyline and summoning idea from #10 and the prizes from #2, would for me certainly give the CC community a real epic, epic boss event. I doubt this will happen though....after all, there can only be one winner unfortunately

LMAO - Guys n Gals vote for the creativity / inventiveness of the Epic Boss...

All Items - Both Stats & Modifiers are highly unlikely to make it to the game without some form of toning down by GREEs development/programming team...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

they spelled theirs correct though..
    SAS 1

Agreed that #10 should b the winner! It's an amazing idea with great mods!

Nightleg, most players in CC would prefer an IP mod. I know I would! Just because you don't finish ranked high enough to get the good prizes and mods of battles doesn't mean an IP mod isn't a wonderful idea.

However, I do think EB should b made harder (higher boss health) for such a prize. Not every syndicate should b able to complete it so easily as they can now.

I'm partial to #2. Economy mods have been too far and few in between. This game started with IPH building and robbing each other. Long before syndicates. This one gets us back to our roots.

Number 10!