Box Event Bug

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Box Event Bug

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Box Event Bug

The last tread was removed, and I just got a screen shot of getting the high tech ammo drop as proof.
    I am not sure if this is suppose to be to make it hard upon us to get to 10/10 or what.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah have no idea why they would have deleted the old thread. cover it up and it didn't happen .lol

Post Count
    Same here. I got one of the high tech ammos and my counter still says 0 collected items. It sucks! I wonder what i'll get next..
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same here. Myself and several others in my faction have opened the boxes but nothing being counted. Why is it that there is constantly so many dang bugs here!? I've still have my ticket where they said I would be compensated with 20 Energry refills and as of yet nothing! Tadaah............................................ ........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its fixed on my end now, but never got credit for the one i did open.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree new moto is "imagination" just like the units we get now without an actual picture.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...le-unit!/page3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got a Mutant Spider but it's not showing as one of the 8 units to collect. Instead, it updates and said that I got 1 box.

Post Count
    Yes now they start dropping spiders but they have not compensated us for the useless ammo that we got.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Answered the other thread, not sure why the OP removed it. We already sent out a deploy fixing the prizing. You should now be receiving the correct prizing for the event. We apologize for the confusion.

Additionally, we will be running a script to swap out the incorrect prizing for the correct prizing! Your efforts have not been in vain!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmmm funny. Because now the boxes are dropping still, but not showing up in my inventory so I can not open them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

Answered the other thread, not sure why the OP removed it. We already sent out a deploy fixing the prizing. You should now be receiving the correct prizing for the event. We apologize for the confusion.

Additionally, we will be running a script to swap out the incorrect prizing for the correct prizing! Your efforts have not been in vain!
    So the ammo clips we opened will convert to spiders? As of now no credit for those opened before spiders were fixed

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnick View Post
    Hmmm funny. Because now the boxes are dropping still, but not showing up in my inventory so I can not open them.
    Is anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Therealguido View Post
    So the ammo clips we opened will convert to spiders? As of now no credit for those opened before spiders were fixed
    Yes, they will be converted tomorrow. Don't have the exact time yet. The fix that already went out is for what is being awarded.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To be perfectly honest while you sorting this issue is commendable GREE shouldn't shouldn't have these issues all the time. I can't remember a time when an event started without any issues.

That's a bit poor also considering that your customer support is also lacking in the support department.

Basically you roll out event after event and none of them work properly and leave us to deal with customer support who don't resolve anything.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whole event is still not showing for me.
    As far as i know one other faction member has no events either, globe says event should be live but i get no drops and no missions are showing, no icon everywhere...

Post Count
    I had exactly the same issue