SR and UR Officers!

Awesome! Thank you Gree!

Yeah - I saw that!

As long as the Star Objectives doesnt expire, we should be able to get it too!

Although then the HARD decision comes in.. which SR to promote?!?!?!?

they were cool. then the stat change was implemented. now the SR officers are essentially useless and the UR officer is all but unobtainable.

more of a thanks for nothing.

Royal Mess

Before the Gree modifications, I was at boss level 33 and doing great. Now I can barely make it past 11. Why would you change specs in the Middle of an event?! Either before or after...WTF. Looks like it's time to find a new game. No excuses for that. BIG SIGH

Quote Originally Posted by Dunringill View Post
    Before the Gree modifications, I was at boss level 33 and doing great. Now I can barely make it past 11. Why would you change specs in the Middle of an event?! Either before or after...WTF. Looks like it's time to find a new game. No excuses for that. BIG SIGH
    GREE and MunkyFun really don't do a very good job respecting the sanctity of the live game environment. They release updates and poorly or completely untested mods into the live game whenever the heck they feel like it. Sometimes it seems almost like lab animals somehow got out of their cages to wreak havoc on us while the tech's backs were turned. They really need better quality control and someone properly planning release timing into the live game. (And maybe better latches on the cages!)

How to decrease player frustration in two easy steps:
    1. NEVER release something on Friday before you all vanish for 2 days!
    2. NEVER release a modification to a live event mid-stream unless its an absolutely urgent correction for a serious issue.

I gotta say, I'm glad I'm sitting this event out (and probably a few more to come.)
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 11-01-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Maybe I'm lucky that I have a few UR and SR Units but last boss I got stuck on lvl 29 and this event I'm on lvl 52. I've got the first SR unit from the boss event, but I stick with my original statement that's it's impossible to get UR units from these events even if you spend serious gold. Overall I think this is an improvement because the UR units now have the power their name suggests and you can get them from the gold box, especially when they do the boost on gold units.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamestkirk View Post
    ?......... Overall I think this is an improvement because the UR units now have the power their name suggests and you can get them from the gold box, especially when they do the boost on gold units.
    This would be good to get verfied, my gold chest says "small chane of SR". Nothing on on URs. I think it mentioned URs before the boost. I hope you are right. Tadaah please let us know

One of the news messages says 'New UR in Gold Chest', so they do give them out. The small chance is just a VERY small chance.