Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Are there any plane in the future to increase the level cap? Or failing that, to remove some of the dis incentitves to being a level 250?

Quote Originally Posted by The Toe View Post
    Are there any plane in the future to increase the level cap? Or failing that, to remove some of the dis incentitves to being a level 250?
    Yes! We are excited to announce a new expansion pack for Crime City set to launch in November! It will have a level cap increase (to level 300), new areas, a hood expansion, special goals, and new items and buildings for high level players!

Quote Originally Posted by &dra View Post
    We had some server issues during our last SA event, so the prizes you received as compensation were a special case. They are marked as such in the game data and will *not* be considered "duplicates" by the code.
    There in lies the problem because in my case it was seen as a duplicate. And thus didn't stack. Changing a much desired ( and expensive) 16% mafia defense into an unwanted 10% mafia attack, when I have the 2nd highest mafia attack in Crime City is very upsetting

We're happy to discuss this via your CS ticket.
    Thank you. I very much appreciate your reply, I have sent a few tickets in regards to this very problem, as yet they have been ignored.

Hi. First of all thank you for doing this. There has always been very little communication between gree developers and the players, which caused a lot of frustration over the years.
    Here are the questions, prioritized:
    1) When are you going to stop punishing high levels, specifically 250s? Why is the epic boss for 250 ten times stronger than the same boss for 249? Why are the highest levels scoring the lowest points in wars? What’s the point in punishing your most loyal customers?

2) When is the level cap going to be increased to at least 300? This is probably the most overdue task in Crime City. You did this in modern warfare 2 years ago, when is our turn?

3) Diversity in rewards – this has been the most talked about topic in the last year. Please, for the love of god, ENOUGH WITH THE SAME BORING ATTACK AND DEFENSE MODES! Add some income, -upgrade time, +1 upgrade, energy regeneration, respect, HP regen, stamina regen, upgrade cost, deploys regen etc etc. Enough with the constant atk/def mods pls! You do it in MW and KA, why not CC?

4) You introduced a new event few months ago – Street Assault. It was a disaster, but has lots of potential. You made a feedback thread, where people suggested a lot to improve the event. You ignored ALL of it, and keep releasing the same broken and boring version. Why? (seriously, 21 hours regeneration sounds normal to you? Who in their right mind approved this?)

5) You update the gold items in stores on a regular basis, but it took you 2 years to update the cash items. I’m not asking for a full restock, but can you introduce temporary new item/s once a month at least (same “gone in 5 days” formula you do with the gold items)?

6) Once upon a time we had a great event in crime city, called the PvP syndicate showdown with the leaderboard (It used to be my personal favorite event). About 18 months ago it just stopped. No notification, no nothing. A LOT of players want to see it back (with the leaderboard format, not the PVPs you brought back temporary 6 months ago). Can we get it back? It was also the fairest event this game had, since the scoring was based on STATS and not on LEVELS.

7) Can we have some kind of diversity in events? So they wouldn't be so predictable and boring? Every once in a while do a LTQ that everyone have a chance to finish. Once in a while release a LTB for 21 days, and not the same 18 you always do. Last time you gave us enough time to finish a LTB was Christmas (we got 23 days).

Apologies for the long speech. A lot of frustration built up in 3 years.
    Thanks again.

Hi,

I would like to know if there are plans for more variety in mods, as I'm tired of getting attack and defence all the time and you have now introduced an event where stats don't matter?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muffhole View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know if there are plans for more variety in mods, as I'm tired of getting attack and defence all the time and you have now introduced an event where stats don't matter?

Thanks
    Yes! We will be incorporating more variety into the event reward bonus types

Hi,

That's great. Could you give us some examples of what's coming? Perhaps more building mods or energy?

Thanks

Sorry one last question

Could you tell us why crime city has a different gold bonus scheme than all other gree games, since you changed the rewards tier I feel cc players feel a little hard done by compared to mw players for example....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muffhole View Post
    Hi,

That's great. Could you give us some examples of what's coming? Perhaps more building mods or energy?

Thanks
    We're adding an influence points bonus to this next Battle for Empire City, for example. We will consider the other requests, like energy and building mods, as well.

Even thought I am in one of the top / strongest syndicates, what special events can you run just for lower / smaller syndicates so they can feel they are battling against teams of equal strength, rather than get clobbered by far stronger teams ?

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Even thought I am in one of the top / strongest syndicates, what special events can you run just for lower / smaller syndicates so they can feel they are battling against teams of equal strength, rather than get clobbered by far stronger teams ?
    Glad you asked! We have a new leaderboard system under construction that will allow syndicates of different strengths to focus on competition with each other. Stay tuned!

We're adding an influence points bonus to this next Battle for Empire City, for example. We will consider the other requests, like energy and building mods, as well.
    I have noted that many ask if they could be able to reset skill points or you make skill points a prize

First of all, thank you very much for being a loyal, hardcore Crime City player. We appreciate your patronage and being part of this incredible community for the last 3 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    1) When are you going to stop punishing high levels, specifically 250s? Why is the epic boss for 250 ten times stronger than the same boss for 249? Why are the highest levels scoring the lowest points in wars? What’s the point in punishing your most loyal customers?
    Epic boss is tailored to be a challenge to players at particular level ranges, not on an individual's particular strength.

2) When is the level cap going to be increased to at least 300? This is probably the most overdue task in Crime City. You did this in modern warfare 2 years ago, when is our turn?
    Yes! See previous post.

3) Diversity in rewards – this has been the most talked about topic in the last year. Please, for the love of god, ENOUGH WITH THE SAME BORING ATTACK AND DEFENSE MODES! Add some income, -upgrade time, +1 upgrade, energy regeneration, respect, HP regen, stamina regen, upgrade cost, deploys regen etc etc. Enough with the constant atk/def mods pls! You do it in MW and KA, why not CC?
    We are definitely looking into improving rewards on offer in future events!

4) You introduced a new event few months ago – Street Assault. It was a disaster, but has lots of potential. You made a feedback thread, where people suggested a lot to improve the event. You ignored ALL of it, and keep releasing the same broken and boring version. Why? (seriously, 21 hours regeneration sounds normal to you? Who in their right mind approved this?)
    We definitely want to improve Street Assault and will take into consideration the Crime City community's feedback.

5) You update the gold items in stores on a regular basis, but it took you 2 years to update the cash items. I’m not asking for a full restock, but can you introduce temporary new item/s once a month at least (same “gone in 5 days” formula you do with the gold items)?
    With our new November expansion pack, there will be new cash and respect items.

6) Once upon a time we had a great event in crime city, called the PvP syndicate showdown with the leaderboard (It used to be my personal favorite event). About 18 months ago it just stopped. No notification, no nothing. A LOT of players want to see it back (with the leaderboard format, not the PVPs you brought back temporary 6 months ago). Can we get it back? It was also the fairest event this game had, since the scoring was based on STATS and not on LEVELS.
    We felt the event didn't work well and had technical issues. We've pulled the event and may reintroduce a revamped version in the future if we feel it is worthy for our Crime City players.

7) Can we have some kind of diversity in events? So they wouldn't be so predictable and boring? Every once in a while do a LTQ that everyone have a chance to finish. Once in a while release a LTB for 21 days, and not the same 18 you always do. Last time you gave us enough time to finish a LTB was Christmas (we got 23 days).
    We're working on new types of events that we'll be rolling out in the next couple of months! We'll also be rebalancing existing events to shake things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    I have noted that many ask if they could be able to reset skill points or you make skill points a prize
    That's something we can take a look at.