Page 1 of 3 123 Last

[AMA] Ask the Team Anything!

Hey there!

Join us Friday, October 31 at 12:30pm PDT for our first Ask the Team Anything!

We will be joined by:
    Engram: Team Lead
    &dra: Developer

We will unlock this thread at 2:00pm PDT sharp and will be open for live questions for an hour! The thread will then be locked at 3:00pm PDT. So be sure to grab your pals. We'll answer as many questions as possible.

Additionally, asking questions for exact dates aren't going to get concrete answers as dates change often. So think along the lines of game design, future planning, etc.

Remember any posts that violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed. Furthermore, any post that attacks, insults, implies insults, harasses our game team will result in an immediate permanent ban. So keep it classy.

UPDATE: The team needed to change the time. We'll be doing this at 2pm PDT tomorrow.

Let's begin! Who has questions?

Hi everyone! Looking forward to answering your questions!

All of your questions belongs to us!

Good morning
    My question relates to mod stacking. Are you prepared to answer any questions in relation to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Good morning
    My question relates to mod stacking. Are you prepared to answer any questions in relation to that?
    Sure, shoot!

If so,
    As Gree is aware that duplicate prizes don't stack, why does Gree offer duplicate prizes?

2: Tadaaah had posted the the winning team of the previous SA event would be given a new prize, instead Gree just changed code, how do we know at some later date your system won't see it as a duplicate?

If so,
    As Gree is aware that duplicate prizes don't stack, why does Gree offer duplicate prizes?
    Yes, we are aware. Regarding duplicate prizes, new prizes are added over time, and older prizes remain or get phased out based on stat inflation.

Moving forward, individual tier rewards will not stack. We need to take this measure to balance the game and to control stat inflation.

3: on a personal level can I please have my previous SA prize problem resolved as I came 1st. I wanted and won a 16% mafia defense, was given the same prize again rather than a new one , the none stacking problem occurred, and the rectification was to give me 10% attack which I neither need or wanted.
    Currently I am "missing" 32% mafia defense

2: Tadaaah had posted the the winning team of the previous SA event would be given a new prize, instead Gree just changed code, how do we know at some later date your system won't see it as a duplicate?
    We had some server issues during our last SA event, so the prizes you received as compensation were a special case. They are marked as such in the game data and will *not* be considered "duplicates" by the code.

I agree the stat inflation got way out of hand, this could be rectified by offering a greater variety of prizes rather than just repeat the same ones.

I wrote to Gree ages ago requesting that the prizes be changed even if to add an element of freshness to events.

3: on a personal level can I please have my previous SA prize problem resolved as I came 1st. I wanted and won a 16% mafia defense, was given the same prize again rather than a new one , the none stacking problem occurred, and the rectification was to give me 10% attack which I neither need or wanted.
    Currently I am "missing" 32% mafia defense
    We're happy to discuss this via your CS ticket.