New Campaign objectives and stars awards

Has everyone noticed the Campaign Objectives with 'star' rewards? I've played a few and it looks interesting. It forces you to play with a certain hand and make different types of moves to succeed in the objectives and not just to win. I guess they want to get more mileage out of the old campaigns, cause who really goes back there after mastering it?

However, now the feature request of being able to have multiple saved (and named) squads is a MUST-HAVE!! You need a squad for each faction and a squad for each type, plus the boss/officer/general ones we wanted before. Its a must-must-must have to make this new feature worth using.

PLEASE get this in development soon, because switching units around in your squad will get really tedious very quickly...

Take some time and figure it out yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Fynrfin View Post
    I can not find it
    Did you only look at the first campaign and then come on here asking for help?

Starts at campaign 4 and goes on from there.

Who is complaining about this new feature for campaigns Drkaic? I haven't seen any here so maybe you should remove your inappropriate rant or repost it somewhere else.
    Last edited by BaziOne; 10-28-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Wow relax buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Did you only look at the first campaign and then come on here asking for help?

Starts at campaign 4 and goes on from there.
    It only loaded 8 hours after my question, but that will teach me to ask a question here

You are right. Should have thought more as well.

It only loaded 8 hours after my question, but that will teach me to ask a question here
    When new features come out, GREE no doubt stages the rollout. They can't have their servers pushing the data to every player at the same time - its too much bandwidth. Just like new iOS versions come out to everyone over a few days (or week) period...

We welcome questions of all kinds. If the feature had been out too long, then we'd definitely want to know if you were having trouble finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkaic View Post
    You are right. Should have thought more as well.
    Verbal Warning: We want to encourage conversation and not hinder new or old players from coming to speak to our teams and others playing this game in the forums. Please try and be constructive.

Thank you all for the feedback on this. What are some ideas you have for improving this?

I think it looks pretty good so far; makes us think about different squads and trade-offs with different units. But I haven't played much due to the (maybe-unwinnable) Boss event.

But from what I posted about last night - we REALLY need those saved and named squads (maybe 10 of them) for this to work nicely. Moving units constantly to and from your fighting squad for each of these differing objectives will get tiresome. Especially having to check the details due to the faction requirements.

Nice new campaign feature but we need to be able to save squads

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    I think it looks pretty good so far; makes us think about different squads and trade-offs with different units. But I haven't played much due to the (maybe-unwinnable) Boss event.

But from what I posted about last night - we REALLY need those saved and named squads (maybe 10 of them) for this to work nicely. Moving units constantly to and from your fighting squad for each of these differing objectives will get tiresome. Especially having to check the details due to the faction requirements.
    Could not agree more