former fight club leader has new syn. top 200 2 months old GROWING QUICKLY JOIN!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: former fight club leader has new syn. top 200 2 months old GROWING QUICKLY JOIN!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

former fight club leader has new syn. top 200 2 months old GROWING QUICKLY JOIN!

Hello guys i was the fight club leader and am now making a syn on my 2nd account. We are new so we are around top 150 with 11 heavy hitters. The requirements are quite low now it is 5 k min in war and in street assault is 500k. In about 1 month i guarantee this syn will be top 100 and in 2 months top 75
    Then the requirements will become more strict and higher. we ask that you are active in wars raid bosses and LTQ. The requirements for donations are 15xIPH a week for officers for members 10x.
    this syndicate right now is welcoming to low and high expirenced members because we will help you grow.
    The stats requirements: i am very flexible with stats. If u request to join i will decide if your strong enough you dont need to pm me with your stats.
    If u can meet these requirements Please join Cold Killers™
    INVITE CODE: 701 686 728
    Thx,
    CK Julian

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If u are interested you can talk and ask question in this chat room
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/10869282/JoXMsT

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump......