Hey guys,

Here is a list of notable updates in this release:
    -New Battle Health types for events
    -Street Assault bug fixes
    -Memory usage optimizations
    -Other bug fixes
    -Syndicate Name Change

More information on new Battle Health types for events:

You will now see a new Battle Health icon for the Battle of EC events (a syringe). The other events will still use the the original health pack icon.

The Battle Heath functionality will not change - you can still purchase and use your Battle Health in the same ways as before. Battle Health in your inventory will be automatically converted to Battle for EC Battle Health upon login.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    What exactly is 'add max level for goals?' Is it something ishould be afraid of or excited to see?
    could be for attacking etc cos theres over 100

Im a noob so I don't know what all of these need.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

When does the update hit the Android market?

I am pretty sure this is old news and being repeated enough times.
    version 5.4.9 was allowing me to watch videos and get the small pop-up saying, "your reward will be paid out shortly" and every so often I actually get paid for the videos. when it comes to the recent update, 5.5.1 it does not pay out for any watched videos via the video tab or the offers tab. not even the little pop-up, "your reward will be paid out shortly". For me I find it pointless to submit a ticket about the dreaded videos, so I just wanted to point this out again
    thanks for the overhaul and minor changes. I am sure some things will be changing completely, given some time

Is this for just android or iOS too?

Quote Originally Posted by cmartin46 View Post
    Is this for just android or iOS too?
    Currently just Android.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    I am pretty sure this is old news and being repeated enough times.
    version 5.4.9 was allowing me to watch videos and get the small pop-up saying, "your reward will be paid out shortly" and every so often I actually get paid for the videos. when it comes to the recent update, 5.5.1 it does not pay out for any watched videos via the video tab or the offers tab. not even the little pop-up, "your reward will be paid out shortly". For me I find it pointless to submit a ticket about the dreaded videos, so I just wanted to point this out again
    thanks for the overhaul and minor changes. I am sure some things will be changing completely, given some time
    You are not alone with this problem. I have the same. Very annoying. Seems Gree just wants us to waste more time checking whether damn offers will pay or not.

Crazy Caz

When is it going to be released any idea?

Crazy Caz

I gave up watching videos.... one of my notes gets them whilst the other doesn't and hasn't for as long as I can remember. I have scrolling issues to when I scroll through a list of names I.e. syndicate list or opponents list during battles both my devices crash and I have to restart. I've reported this I don't know how many times but nothing happens. This too has gone on too long.... I hope it gets fixed soon 😠😢😣

I scroll through a list of names I.e.