Don't MW the KA globe...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Don't MW the KA globe...

Post Count

Don't MW the KA globe...

Oh gosh, I hope GREE doesn't change it like the MW globe... That thing is hella confusing; I don't even look at it in MW anymore.

Some might like it, but I won't.

BTW, some communication BEFORE things change would be seriously appreciated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I like the info provided in the mw globe - for some reason everything in KA is a big secret

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Oh gosh, I hope GREE doesn't change it like the MW globe... That thing is hella confusing; I don't even look at it in MW anymore.

Some might like it, but I won't.

BTW, some communication BEFORE things change would be seriously appreciated.
    For those of us that do not play MW: What is wrong with it? Post a pic maybe? I'm not going to download MW again, nope not going to do it, can't make me!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    For those of us that do not play MW: What is wrong with it? Post a pic maybe? I'm not going to download MW again, nope not going to do it, can't make me!
    lol! Actually, MW has been lots of fun lately since we've been getting lots of free energy refills!

There is probably nothing wrong with the MW Globe, but it is a challenge to read (for me.) Some events say "classified" and other events that are active have items you have to get to unlock temp bonuses... It's not all that bad, just messy and too busy. I guess anything new takes some time to get used to.

Another thing, I think the Indy and team events are separated, but I still never know what's going on unless I check the MW forum.
    Events are non-freaking-stop in MW: one energy event after another after another and team events piled onto Indy events. If you think KA has too many events... lol!

After one energy event ended in MW, I missed an entire day of a team energy event because I didn't realize there was a new event up right after one ended. MW has LTQs during wars, too! That threw me!

I don't want to start anything, but keeping things simple is always best. I hope events don't get piled on KA players like they are in MW.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Doesn't sound like Fun Vile - gave up MW shortly after assault started & the pile do events came - will do the same to KA if they follow suit... Hoping not though

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    mw has been a breath of fresh air. energy and stamina boosts; atk and def boosts too as part of completing iltq and fltq's.

the globe changed to show indy and guild events. they provide start and stop dates. the layout is funky but you get used to it. what is awesome is the content. you at least know what is going on.

too bad it will happen far too late over here to save this game...c'et la vie

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    There shouldn't be any changes coming for this at this time, but we're checking to see where they have ran off to.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There shouldn't be any changes coming for this at this time, but we're checking to see where they have ran off to.
    lol

Are you saying Tadaah that Gree events for this cycle decided to take a "long weekend off" and did not show for work today............hahahahahahah

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The icons will be back in the next deploy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    mw has been a breath of fresh air. energy and stamina boosts; atk and def boosts too as part of completing iltq and fltq's.

the globe changed to show indy and guild events. they provide start and stop dates. the layout is funky but you get used to it. what is awesome is the content. you at least know what is going on.

too bad it will happen far too late over here to save this game...c'et la vie
    I can agree with this review. I checked it out again. As long as the dates hold true, it's not so bad.

Getting temp bonuses makes more sense with this new format. Temp bonuses are decent in MW, especially for free players. Large guilds of free, active players should do well if GREE brings the same event formats as in MW.

(I'm old and change is hard for my old brain, apparently, heh.)

Post Count
    In response, since the other thread got closed because we are swamped with duplicate threads in this forum...

Ah ok, thanks truthteller (from the closed thread)... so we should look for a new data set, not a new update in iTunes.

It would be nice to know when this will be deployed since getting new data sets to load can take many app restarts most of the time.

Kinda weird not having the globe there. I feel like I'm missing or forgetting something.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The icons will be back in the next deploy.

Can you tell us when the next deploy is or at least post a schedule of events on the forum until the above mentioned deploy is complete?

Post Count
    Uneventful... It is back but nothing is new as far as I can tell.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Uneventful... It is back but nothing is new as far as I can tell.
    At least its back...I guess the icon needed a break too.