GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Frontline Units?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Fl

No flaming at me
    Suggestion: put up for sale different fl units each time by don't inflate stats. Rotate what unit gets the high stats. So this round it's inf, next might be ground. Bring back old fl look where u select you units from list, but list include only fl units, and ALL FL UNITS, including units u purchased in past that might not be avail anymore. Put back bonus towards type of unit against the nodes. So command center this time might have bonus of +20 ground. Since inf is only strong unit u can purchase this cycle, people with leftover strong tanks would have an advantage against that node. It add some strategy and as long as you NEVER inflate fl unit strength, it will play out nicely. Always offer 3 units low stat, mid stat, high stat within same range.

Off topic ?: why can't I post a new topic, I can only find a reply button to existing topics.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Yes, the items will be used at a later Frontline. There are still many of these events left to occur. We will discuss with the teams more ways to help prevent such a back up in units.
    I would suggest a way to sell back any unused FL units to their face value(price paid). This would be only for FL units, not regular cash/valor.

For cash/valor, maybe down the line we could get a selling function aswell, maybe get back 50-75% of paid price. This would allow for old cash/valor units that no longer make it to the inventory to be recycled

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also why not replace the 5gold/1800pts unit with the arjun tank instead! No gold user will pay for the 5gold unit...it takes 7 of them to match the points of the ship (and gold price)....so using 7 deploys instead of 1
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    Off topic ?: why can't I post a new topic, I can only find a reply button to existing topics.
    You need to post a certain number of times in order to be able to create a new thread. I think the number is 15 or 20?
    SKILLZONE TOP 100
    773-520-110
    Always Recruiting

ALL FACTION BONUSES MAXED

GROUPME required

PM for more info or see our link on the Faction Recruiting Page

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks, i was wondering why. They should show post topic button and when clicked display message saying what is needed. Otherwise it's confusing, I was wondering it something was wrong with my browser.

Oh and +1, if this reply counts.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Here's a list of the next Frontline units:

Frontline Main Carrier
    Frontline Elite Gunner
    Frontline Armored MBT
    Frontline Mil MI-17
    Seems to be wrong or a bug, my faction just begun FL wars and have encountered other factions who deployed small FL units with low attack values. Problem is some members of my faction only have those units but it is blanked out from deployment. Anyone having same encounters?
    Last edited by NO_BS; 10-30-2014 at 07:54 PM.