GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Frontline Units?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Agreed!

Also, when will they be in the store to buy?
    They should be later today. We let everyone know last Frontline that the items may change event from event. That's part of why we were waiting to release them in the store for pre-purchase.

Post Count
    Good call from GREE team... Nothing in store ��
    Smart players buy what they need and deploy them during event

Post Count
    Why even change them from event to event for the same event?

KISS.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr t View Post
    Good call from GREE team... Nothing in store ��
    Smart players buy what they need and deploy them during event
    I usually stock up for my minis with lower IPH, as early as possible. So it depends on how much you are pulling in hourly, I suppose!

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    They are showing in the store.

Glad you brought back a cheaper unit - MI-17 is $26m / 100. The more expensive Gunner is $222m / 100 (and is recycled from past event).

I don't mind that they change units from event to event. Only buy what you need.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    They should be later today. We let everyone know last Frontline that the items may change event from event. That's part of why we were waiting to release them in the store for pre-purchase.
    That's totally fine by me, I was just curious. Wouldn't bother me if they are released the day of FL.
    TKM - OFFICER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You let 'everyone' on the forums know this. People who 'only' play the game still have no clue what to expect. You still communicate nothing about changes in game and assume that is fine. Horrible business ethics you keep saying you want to improve on time after time yet do nothing about. Just keep doing the minimum and try to skate by then wonder why literally the vast majority of your paying customers are upset with the company.

Banned
    Post Count
    Serious question here. Why do you guys keep insisting on not fixing any of the broken things, and breaking the last few things that actually work?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I seem to recall reading that the tanks would be used for a later frontline event when the prior frontline event started. So on my mini acct I amassed 226 of them from last frontline. Now, I'm being told they are worthless even though we were told on this forum that the Arjun tanks would be used again.

Are you making things up as you go, or is management changing their minds at the last moment in the hopes of extracting the last ounce of people's souls?

Fortunately, I'm amassing in game cash on my main accts and will only buy the units once the event starts.

And Go Royals! ( that will probable result in some punitive action from the left coast).

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    You let 'everyone' on the forums know this. People who 'only' play the game still have no clue what to expect. You still communicate nothing about changes in game and assume that is fine. Horrible business ethics you keep saying you want to improve on time after time yet do nothing about. Just keep doing the minimum and try to skate by then wonder why literally the vast majority of your paying customers are upset with the company.
    Unfortunately, some messaging is limited within the game. Many items do receive pop-ups when they are implemented. We are working on trying to expand our modes of contact with players so they will have multiple venues for receiving updates such as Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. Some of these changes will take time, but we are moving towards them more and more each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    I seem to recall reading that the tanks would be used for a later frontline event when the prior frontline event started. So on my mini acct I amassed 226 of them from last frontline. Now, I'm being told they are worthless even though we were told on this forum that the Arjun tanks would be used again.

Are you making things up as you go, or is management changing their minds at the last moment in the hopes of extracting the last ounce of people's souls?

Fortunately, I'm amassing in game cash on my main accts and will only buy the units once the event starts.

And Go Royals! ( that will probable result in some punitive action from the left coast).
    Yes, the items will be used at a later Frontline. There are still many of these events left to occur. We will discuss with the teams more ways to help prevent such a back up in units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the quick response T. Have a good evening.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, some messaging is limited within the game. Many items do receive pop-ups when they are implemented. We are working on trying to expand our modes of contact with players so they will have multiple venues for receiving updates such as Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. Some of these changes will take time, but we are moving towards them more and more each.
    Yawn, same pathetic excuse we have been fed for over a year. First of all, who cares if you increase communication via other external methods, that does nothing to solve the issue that you do nothing to provide actual helpful information to the majority of players who are in game only. You help and in game tutorials are way out of date and often provide wrong information, yet they haven't been updated in months if not years. Plus the 'we are working to improve this' excuse is just sad at this point. If you really cared about this at all and made it anywhere near a priority, and/or had programmers who knew how to do anything it would have been solved forever ago. Yes, this is a minor issue compared to some of the major gameplay issues. This is just me taking out some frustration over the insane BS and lies we are constantly fed from Gree in order to save face over a constantly malfunctioning and poorly designed and supported product.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here's a list of the next Frontline units:

Frontline Main Carrier
    Frontline Elite Gunner
    Frontline Armored MBT
    Frontline Mil MI-17
    I see you edited so most of the forums doesn't realize you blatantly lied to the masses. I have a question, how do I become a community manager because obviously you can lie and suck at your job without verify information before telling the community that you're supposed to manage.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, some messaging is limited within the game.
    How fortunate that you are working for gree, then! Because the right guys to talk to to get that kind of issue addressed would be....the gree programmers!!! 😃
    Or am I missing out on something important here??? 😜

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    will the MBTs continue to strictly be available to purchase with Gold only...throughout the war? We have 4 units available to purchase....2 of which are purchased with gold only...