Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

AmadeusINC
    Commander

Time Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

The second point in the statement does directly refer to this change. We are continually trying out new balances and measures within the game to create a challenge for all of our players. We take your feedback here on the new point allocation very seriously and thank you for that which is provided. The changes have been made in order to maintain balance with these events moving forward.

The teams has not only read your points but are also using them to then make more changes to this event moving forward. This means you, as players, may continue to see changes until we get it just right. We want to ensure you are experiencing a great gameplay experience and feel heard with our teams. The feedback we receive here, Facebook, Twitter, etc. plays a direct role in how this team is making changes and developing the game. Thank you all for taking the time to provide us with this basis for improvement and continued support.
    A very important factor that you seem to be overlooking is the amount of time needed to clear each level. Even level one consists of at least 5 battles which could take up to half an hour. And each subsequent level gets harder and takes longer. Getting anywhere near the top prizes would require many many hours of commitment. You seem to be expecting people to spend more time playing your game than they do at work!

finished off boss 40 and i've a whopping 127k points. got my gold key and am done with this event. no chance to get any other rewards.

i don't mind events being challenging; but when you used to complete the event and now you can't come close to reaching the first SR unit, you know the 'balancing' has put the event out of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    The points are significantly lower than previous boss events. I'm not sure, but it may be too meager to make it worthwhile. Nevertheless, I'm reserving judgment until the end of the event. A lot could happen with 5 days left ...
    I'm so glad I reserved judgment. I have just finished the Boss event with 2 days to spare, and now I am responding to distress calls to help take out the Boss' officers for my friends as I try out my new lvl50 SR Myrmidon and lvl30 UR Sahure V and try for the coveted UR Officer card. The modified point system turned out to be well balanced, in light of the power boost. Like I said before, a lot could happen. I used to finish Boss events on Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings, which is too soon for a casual non-paying player like myself. Gree probably needs to make the Boss himself challenging once again; other than that, I'm really enjoying the changes.

Good for you any advice for the rest of us

I'm so glad I reserved judgment. I have just finished the Boss event with 2 days to spare, and now I am responding to distress calls to help take out the Boss' officers for my friends as I try out my new lvl50 SR Myrmidon and lvl30 UR Sahure V and try for the coveted UR Officer card. The modified point system turned out to be well balanced, in light of the power boost. Like I said before, a lot could happen. I used to finish Boss events on Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings, which is too soon for a casual non-paying player like myself. Gree probably needs to make the Boss himself challenging once again; other than that, I'm really enjoying the changes.
    Meawhile I am stuck fighting ly kotzov at 43, any advice?

Use 15 Attack and deploy everything you have immediately, don't try and speed up the regen time. Hopefully you can take boss out before he's fully deployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynrfin View Post
    Meawhile I am stuck fighting ly kotzov at 43, any advice?
    I got stuck there too until I found the right squad. Check the stats on all your R, SR and UR units and pick ones with high numbers for range. If you won the Sejanus and Commoners Revenge a few Boss events back, they will do nicely.

All you guys with powerful units urging Gree to make things even tougher should have some thought for the rest of us struggling to survive with the way it is already.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    All you guys with powerful units urging Gree to make things even tougher should have some thought for the rest of us struggling to survive with the way it is already.
    I'm not sure I've seen anyone urging GREE to make it tougher?

Got past kotzev

I got stuck there too until I found the right squad. Check the stats on all your R, SR and UR units and pick ones with high numbers for range. If you won the Sejanus and Commoners Revenge a few Boss events back, they will do nicely.
    Thank you that helped, now i got stuck on the upper left hand guy, anyway i am not going to get any of the SRunits anyway :-(

Cheers,

Fynrfin

Quote Originally Posted by Fynrfin View Post
    Thank you that helped, now i got stuck on the upper left hand guy, anyway i am not going to get any of the SRunits anyway :-(
    Fynrfin
    Upper left is the weakest officer, so if you beat the rest he shouldn't be much trouble. However, sometimes he does put out a very fast Dybenko Liberator that used to be weak, but now it can take out your base in a few shots. Be ready for this thing and deploy something quickly of you'll be toast.

Finished the event today 8:25 pm EST. at Lvl 91 (insane). This is way out of reach

Tired...... Tired......

zelot08 "z" / ziOn.Inc

Quote Originally Posted by zelot08 View Post
    Finished the event today 8:25 pm EST. at Lvl 91 (insane). This is way out of reach

Tired...... Tired......

zelot08 "z" / ziOn.Inc
    Well done, warrior!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamestkirk View Post
    I'm not sure I've seen anyone urging GREE to make it tougher?
    Read eagleProphet a few messages back.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Read eagleProphet a few messages back.
    I did suggest that the Boss himself should get a boost so as to be more challenging next time around. When you can easily take out a lvl90 Boss with 1 morale, the boosted officers protecting the Boss make the Boss look less Bossy.