Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I managed to get the Menkaura II which is supposed to give a 20% boost in boss points, but the points aren't being added to my score when I defeat bosses... what gives?

Boss Event

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I have to agree, Tadaaah's response was the equivalent of ordering a cheeseburger and receiving a taco...did they even read the thread? Boss points are way lower this time around...is this intentional?
    Of course it is intentional, but they don't even want to acknowledge that it is happening. Far lower points means far more levels needed to win anything worthwhile. It was already an arduous grind, but at least there was the genuine prospect of obtaining some good units. Now it is being made utterly impossible. Even if you were prepared to spend a fortune on Energy and Morales, you just wouldn't want to give the amount of extra time needed to work through all those extra levels. It was already taking up too much of my day. They are gradually destroying this game. I am giving up on this week's event already.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Of course it is intentional, but they don't even want to acknowledge that it is happening. Far lower points means far more levels needed to win anything worthwhile. It was already an arduous grind, but at least there was the genuine prospect of obtaining some good units. Now it is being made utterly impossible. Even if you were prepared to spend a fortune on Energy and Morales, you just wouldn't want to give the amount of extra time needed to work through all those extra levels. It was already taking up too much of my day. They are gradually destroying this game. I am giving up on this week's event already.
    There is a new feature in the campaigns. Winning battle, collecting stars, win stuff, etc... Going to take lots of energy and lots of time.
    My guess is they are trying to push people towards that by giving pitiful amount of points for the boss battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We took a good look into the countermeasure units and found a small discrepancy. We are working on getting a fix out for these units.

Additionally, we are always looking for ways to improve these events and make it challenging while maintaining balance. We welcome any and all of your feedback for these events.

Thank you all for your patience while we looked into and solved this matter.
    Tadaaah. I wish Gree would take the time to address concerns to the fullest. Obviously I am not just referring to the countermeasure bonus. I am referring to the overall points accumulation in boss battles with or without countermeasure units. Based what I have read, seems like I am not the only one who is quite distraught from your response and just at the situation in general. I am simply reiterating this statement to help push Gree to address concerns to the fullest. When ever these drastic changes occur during events, it is quite difficult for members to decipher whether Gree actually nerfed the points accumulation or that there is actually an issue with points accumulation in boss battles. Basically have no clue if Gree did this at y'alls own discretion or if this is actually a glitch in the game. Please clarify these sudden changes. It goes back to the abundant amount of posts I have made about withholding information or not being specific on updates in the game. For instance, the most recent update said new units and campaign optimization. Great!! You guys were slightly specific about the new campaign, but what are the new units added to the game??? Also, why is it taking weeks after a UR unit is given as a reward for it to be released in the war chests?? I am still waiting on the Commoner's Revenge to be released in War Chests (not that I would even get this unit in the war chests even when it is released, so I don't even really know why I am complaining about this topic). Usually you guys release the UR unit instantly after an event is over into war chests. Blah blah blah I will stop here because this website doesn't have a large enough bandwidth for me to express all my concerns and all the issues in a single thread post....

AmadeusINC
    Commander
    Last edited by Amadeus; 10-27-2014 at 09:21 PM.

'Glad' to see I'm not the only one experiencing woefully inadequate points from defeating bosses. I had hoped that the point awards would pick up after the early rounds, but I guess not. A 100 pts per level, it would take beating Bosses into the mid 90s to get into the final rewards!! This is more than DOUBLE required for the Sejanus event! I can't imagine how many morale is required to beat a level 95 boss... (I know the last boss event -Patriots Song - did have messed up points going in our favor - but since that unit was practically useless I'd call that a wash)

With no chance of getting close to those rewards, why bother continuing with this event?

GREE - please comment and/or FIX THIS!

I thought I was the only one experiencing these lack of points for the boss battle! I'm so glad I've already invested money into a game not even 1 month ago to not want to play it since there is so many glitches/discrepancies.. GREE, why are the points for beating the bosses so low?? Please explain..

Hey guys,

The second point in the statement does directly refer to this change. We are continually trying out new balances and measures within the game to create a challenge for all of our players. We take your feedback here on the new point allocation very seriously and thank you for that which is provided. The changes have been made in order to maintain balance with these events moving forward.

The teams has not only read your points but are also using them to then make more changes to this event moving forward. This means you, as players, may continue to see changes until we get it just right. We want to ensure you are experiencing a great gameplay experience and feel heard with our teams. The feedback we receive here, Facebook, Twitter, etc. plays a direct role in how this team is making changes and developing the game. Thank you all for taking the time to provide us with this basis for improvement and continued support.

Thanks for responding Tadaaah,

As for me, I am done with this event.

The end goal is unattainable for me and I am a heavy player.
    I have plenty of moral and energy boosts saved up but even with this, I can not attain the end goal.

Tadaaah, please make it clear to your team that this event is incredibly flawed. I would guess 99% of the players will never ever come close to completing this boss event if they truly put forth the effort to reach the end.

This is incredibly disheartening.

Tadaaah that's great that you guys are reading this, but basic mathematics would tell the programmers that the event is flawed and the big units completely unobtainable. It's only fun for players if they have a chance to get the big prizes, and it's impossible. when you change the parameters so much it's like buying a 50" TV and then when you come back the next day it's been swapped for a 20" black and white TV.

"maintain balance with these events" = figure out how to get the most money possible from players. They made it so you can't complete Versus or Invasion without serious spending, so of course they will do the same with the Boss event.

For me, it's not the fact that Gree need to make money, it's the way they don't care about the 99% of the players who would be willing to spend a little and only focus on getting as much money as possible out of the 1% who will spend serious money to complete events.

This is a very short-term outlook as most any business that is thinking long term would much rather have 10,000 happy customers who are happy and will spend a little rather than 10 customers who will spend a lot...

Not realistic goals

They've completely removed any incentive to play because the end goal is not realistically attainable unless you play constantly. I'm at the level 18 boss and have accumulated a grand total of 36,000 points - how will it be possible to get 250,000 to get the first SR reward, much less the 600,000 needed to receive all rewards? I'm not a mathematician, but I'm guessing one would have to reach something well over level 100 to get enough points for the UR rewards - that's absurd. In prior Boss events I've been able to complete up to level 50 or so, which gave me enough points to receive the super/ultra rare units. That made it fun because those units make it interesting and allow us to improve our units and advance further in the game.

If you felt too many players were finishing the event, and thus, you wanted to make it a little more difficult, then I get it and that's fine; however, rather than dropping the points so drastically, it would have been much easier to take if you decreased the points slightly - maybe 10% - each event until you reached the level of 'balance' you were looking for. As it is, it's just not fun because we all know we're not going to reach the end goal and we're not going to get those SR and UR units.

It seems you're doing the same thing with the Boss event that you do with the versus event - I don't play nearly as much during the versus event because its not possible to complete. Are you trying to deter us from playing? If so, then job well done!

The points are significantly lower than previous boss events. I'm not sure, but it may be too meager to make it worthwhile. Nevertheless, I'm reserving judgment until the end of the event. A lot could happen with 5 days left ...

you are note reading.

Tadaaah, you are not reading. With or without countermeasure units you have made a royal screw up on the boss levels. I am upto level 31. Yes 31. And I havent even managed to get the awards for those helicopters.... Put it back how it was and give the users the fairness. If I ever dreamt of getting the top awards in this boss week then do the maths. 4k points max at level 31, I am on 115k points now, need another 485k. That means I would have to do at least 120 boss levels. is it really possible to get to boss level 150 (I am already on 31). Read the points then answer properly. Or give us credit and go and work in a call centre where a straight answer is never expected

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

The second point in the statement does directly refer to this change. We are continually trying out new balances and measures within the game to create a challenge for all of our players. We take your feedback here on the new point allocation very seriously and thank you for that which is provided. The changes have been made in order to maintain balance with these events moving forward.

The teams has not only read your points but are also using them to then make more changes to this event moving forward. This means you, as players, may continue to see changes until we get it just right. We want to ensure you are experiencing a great gameplay experience and feel heard with our teams. The feedback we receive here, Facebook, Twitter, etc. plays a direct role in how this team is making changes and developing the game. Thank you all for taking the time to provide us with this basis for improvement and continued support.

Am on boss lvl 44 and only getting just over 5,000 points which doesn't make any sense........
    Last edited by Delroy Djtax Green; 10-30-2014 at 05:33 AM.

it even more weird when the top player can get close to 850k points