Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Exclamation Is there something wrong with Boss Battle points accumulation?

I i know a player who is at around a lvl 29 or 30 boss, he also has the 50% countermeasure unit and only getting 3,600 points...is there something wrong here, Shouldn't he be getting considerably more points???

AmadeusINC
    Commander

i thought you got 10% of Attack points plus the bonuses for MVP etc. that was the case on level 1 and then has got lower each time. Last boss event this worked until lvl 24 so on that boss i got around 40,000 points and then boss 25 onwards it slipped down to around 8,000 points and stopped being worth doing event.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamestkirk View Post
    i thought you got 10% of Attack points plus the bonuses for MVP etc. that was the case on level 1 and then has got lower each time. Last boss event this worked until lvl 24 so on that boss i got around 40,000 points and then boss 25 onwards it slipped down to around 8,000 points and stopped being worth doing event.
    Sorry that should read 1% of Attack points. It seems it starts at 1% and decreases slightly each boss so around lvl 28 you're getting 0.56% plus the points for MVP etc...

I'm now at level 7 and each boss I've earned exactly 100 more points so lvl 1 1000 and lvl 7 1600. This means that damage points are having no effect whatsoever and by level 28 you can only earn 3700 points. Last boss event I got 12,800 for level 28 boss.

Yes - sounds like someone at Gree messed up. At this point since many people have already killed many bosses the only fair thing to do would be to adjust the points need for each progress reward to align with the ridiculously low boss points.
    Last edited by BaziOne; 10-27-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Yes, I agree. It is not fair that we are getting less than half of what would normally get for the previous boss battles.

This boss event feels like the equivalent of earning $1.50/hr when minimum wage is $7.25/hr

GREE fix the problem.

It would be nice to get a conversation going on this...

I think all of us that are concerned would like to hear some input from GREE as well.

Makes up for last weeks Boss Bug. People raked in over 5,000,000 points over the course of the week. Maybe the bug was "over-fixed".

I'm getting fed up with these constant glitches on LOW. I've played Modern War for two years and have stopped, but at least the game was pretty glitch free. It feels like nobody is working on this game as its all over the shop. I've sent in a few tickets to raise issues and you just get an apology but I've spent money on gold on this game and it's feeling like I a mug.

Hey guys,

We took a good look into the countermeasure units and found a small discrepancy. We are working on getting a fix out for these units.

Additionally, we are always looking for ways to improve these events and make it challenging while maintaining balance. We welcome any and all of your feedback for these events.

Thank you all for your patience while we looked into and solved this matter.

Yes this is complete crap. Bad enough you have to pay to play to win on pvp events, now this? EVERYONE needs to start contacting Gree and explain their displeasure with this. Only way to fix it is enough people have to contact them.

The problem isn't with the countermeasure units - it's with the boss scoring itself. Please read all the posts and tell us if this is intentional or not Gree

It's not counter measure, I don't use them unless I have enough to fully promote and even then I have better UR units anyway. The points for beating the officers and then the boss are much lower than previous events. People that pay to play don't care but I can't spend hundreds on energy to get to the higher awards. Come on, so many people love this game but if you can't ever win or earn the UR units then why play? You have people begging to make the game a little more reachable, listen to them, that will bring in more players. Please look at at what people want, make them ha

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    The problem isn't with the countermeasure units - it's with the boss scoring itself. Please read all the posts and tell us if this is intentional or not Gree
    I have to agree, Tadaaah's response was the equivalent of ordering a cheeseburger and receiving a taco...did they even read the thread? Boss points are way lower this time around...is this intentional?