New LTB - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New LTB

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Then i wouldn't get any mods. At least now i'm getting 9%. I would love your idea if we'd go back to getting the reward upon starting the upgrade, and not upon finishing it.
    I like it better if we could just get the mods without upgrading anything. Just playing. I like your idea.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Reward should provided when the upgrade is paid for

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Then i wouldn't get any mods. At least now i'm getting 9%. I would love your idea if we'd go back to getting the reward upon starting the upgrade, and not upon finishing it.
    Agree, they had it right the first time. Originally the upgrade was awarded when it was purchased, similar to everything else we purchase anywhere. Once you pay of it, its yours. I hope they do not stop offering LTB's, everyone I know enjoys this aspect of the game although it too has its draw backs and limitations (hood size/foot print, cost for some players who have no way to afford them at times and occasionally some have no real value for higher end players). All in all its still a great part of the game and should be improved without killing us for gold. Keep the game fun and interesting.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madnoob View Post
    What do u mean no more ltbs????? To hell with that idea ill quit playing if there's no more ltbs. Iph is the most fun thing for me
    Agreed, at this point iph is the only fun factor. I'm at 21.7 mill, I know it's not great but it's better than most of the people that rob me when I don't collect. I'm only LVL 204, but there really isn't much fun in leveling up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    It's going to take some time and there may be some changes made before the Time Clock is implemented.
    you're just not thinking fourth dimensionally .
    Pagoda no good.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm glad I bought the most of the LTB's that I could afford. I enjoy seeing how my IPH is rising along with my atk/def stats. That's my game for me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer 24 View Post
    Agreed, at this point iph is the only fun factor. I'm at 21.7 mill, I know it's not great but it's better than most of the people that rob me when I don't collect. I'm only LVL 204, but there really isn't much fun in leveling up.
    Agreed here too. IPH is my favorite part of the game as well.

Gotta ask...are you JB from CCP or JB from WTF (with a few others in other syndicates)?
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love iph also my fav part of the game. Id like to see more upgrade time reduction mods. I gotta stop talking about iph in certain chats it pisses people off lol

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    Agreed here too. IPH is my favorite part of the game as well.

Gotta ask...are you JB from CCP or JB from WTF (with a few others in other syndicates)?
    From lexdace, we are slowly dwindling down to nothing. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madnoob View Post
    I gotta stop talking about iph in certain chats it pisses people off lol
    You not talkin iph enough son. Next time you spitting game at a girl, ask her the merits of type a vs type b buildings. She needs to be able to calculate ROI on the fly. Else you're just wasting your time. If you ask her for her iph and she asks if you mean how much she makes at work, then show her the door. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

IPH IS LIFE
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count

iph

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    You not talkin iph enough son. Next time you spitting game at a girl, ask her the merits of type a vs type b buildings. She needs to be able to calculate ROI on the fly. Else you're just wasting your time. If you ask her for her iph and she asks if you mean how much she makes at work, then show her the door. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

IPH IS LIFE
    i dont like 8hrs very much, why do they make buildings that players dont like very much?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxybear View Post
    i dont like 8hrs very much, why do they make buildings that players dont like very much?
    How you gon quote me and add a reply thats completely unrelated to my reply?

go make me a sammich dang it!
    Pagoda no good.