Modern .....wait for it... Wait...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern .....wait for it... Wait...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Modern .....wait for it... Wait...

Clicking ....... On targets ... Only .... To ....have the game ...consistently freez...eing...on you while....clicking the ...targ....ets is gettin........g to be quite anno...ying.

It has co.....me to the poi............nt of being almost un....play...able.

Gree, pleas.....e plea......se look into ....why the ga......me consistent....ly freezes.

It is dri.....ving many of ....us mad !!!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It .... i...s gett....ing pre...ty ann...oy...ing....
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dang it! I cant help it. I have to read your post with all the pauses. Now I understand your frustration lmao
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Click on target, go away make coffee, read the newspaper, walk the dog, vacuum the living room, Cook three course meal, watch a movie, check to see if hit has registered yet.

It's all part of Gree's friendly community service initiative to ween MW addicts off their addiction and reintroduce them to the non-pixellated universe! ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    My guess has been that it freezes while it recalculated how much cash we get after our mission output bonuses. Every time you wait, you get an additional $.10 of in-game cash. Lol
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Welcome to the airplane mode glitch fix. Fix a glitch cause another.
    #Fixin****greestyle
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Welcome to the airplane mode glitch fix. Fix a glitch cause another.
    #Fixin****greestyle
    basically gree made npc's server side. So everytime your game syncs back up to the server it has to check that you had the proper amount of energy to do the job(s) you tapped at.
    TKM - OFFICER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    basically gree made npc's server side. So everytime your game syncs back up to the server it has to check that you had the proper amount of energy to do the job(s) you tapped at.
    So you saying it's impossible to get rid of lag alongside?... It's getting really annoying, got supa fast LG3 - all other games run like butter, bu MW is lagging like mofo... If that continues there's only one solution for that aggravation - delete app... unfortunately...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    So you saying it's impossible to get rid of lag alongside?... It's getting really annoying, got supa fast LG3 - all other games run like butter, bu MW is lagging like mofo... If that continues there's only one solution for that aggravation - delete app... unfortunately...
    Of course they could cut down the lag, if they stopped making everything server side that would help. But then you'd see a massive influx of hackers/glitchers again. They could cut down their npc's so not so many for lookups. But then again I'm not a programmer @ gree so it's out of my hands.
    TKM - OFFICER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Of course they could cut down the lag, if they stopped making everything server side that would help. But then you'd see a massive influx of hackers/glitchers again. They could cut down their npc's so not so many for lookups. But then again I'm not a programmer @ gree so it's out of my hands.
    TADAAH - can you show this thread and this idea to one of your senior devs - something's gotta be done to make it run smooth, i believe there are plenty games you can take this from - a LOT of them have it run on server side, no hacks, but still makes it very smooth gameplay, now this freezing game lag is just ridiculous - imagine how would you like watching a movie that would freeze every 2-3 seconds?!?...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    TADAAH - can you show this thread and this idea to one of your senior devs -
    You mean THE senior dev.
    Also the junior dev.
    The financial department (oh no, they got lots of money counters).
    And the cleaner.
    And they need it, because it stinks!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The teams have seen the reports. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ok, probably a technically correct response. they have seen the reports.

what did they do next? what are they doing to resolve the problem?

a technically correct, yet totally obtuse response is an insult to your customers.

saying you know about a problem is one thing, actually doing something is a whole 'nother beast.

andriod, which wasn't (to my knowledge) having the hit glitch, has a problem as well. but it seems related to the final shot on a multi hit npc. the final kill on an android takes a while. in a 3x 3 hit target, the 9th hit seems to be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The teams have seen the reports. Thanks.
    Last edited by pick_sax; 10-27-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pick_sax View Post
    ok, probably a technically correct response. they have seen the reports.

what did they do next? what are they doing to resolve the problem?

a technically correct, yet totally obtuse response is an insult to your customers.

saying you know about a problem is one thing, actually doing something is a whole 'nother beast.

andriod, which wasn't (to my knowledge) having the hit glitch, has a problem as well. but it seems related to the final shot on a multi hit npc. the final kill on an android takes a while. in a 3x 3 hit target, the 9th hit seems to be the issue.
    Apologies, they are looking at ways to improve this, but we don't have any other information at this time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yes. un...play...able.

i have taken a break from the game until this improves.