Old timer looking to join VFF

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Old timer looking to join VFF

Consistent Contributor Madcowdave's Avatar
    Post Count

Question Old timer looking to join VFF

Hey all, I'm ready to get back in the game and am looking to rejoin the VFF family. Can someone in the know point me in the right direction?

About me:
    Spent a long time in top 10 with Veteran Forum Fighters, VFF Legends, and at the beginning of WD "the French" LOL. But I got burned out and stopped playing for about 8 months. I only logged in to collect cash once a week or so and build the new limited building. So my stats are low because I haven't done any events. Level 162 (same as a year ago), 341 allies 21M att / 24M def, 26M IPH without faction boosts. I can up the stats a lot by spending a few billion cash and some of my 5.3M valor. I probably won't spend much $ if any, but can donate cash and be active.

I first started playing before Anniversary Centers were released as the first LT building. Are any of my old buddies around? Thief, McDoc, Solo, Chintoon, GrumpyBear to name a few.

Is there a VFF faction that would let me in?

-Big D

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Come home to VFF

Here is a link to VFF Ghosts recruitment room on groupme . Let's get started there and you can settle back into the great VFF family . Please follow the link below and good luck

You're invited to my new group 'VFR/VFG Shared Recruitment' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/10702039/atW7PV

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

Vff Old Timer

'L2Recruit' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8825626/2Ht0gE
    Vff Legends 2 join chat plz.i can hook you up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good to see you brother

Consistent Contributor Madcowdave's Avatar
    Post Count
    Chad!! Good to see you're still around. Thanks for the groupme invites Demolisher and Bambam I'll cya there soon. Another old buddy PM'd me and said his mini is 2B attack.... holy moly I have some catching up to do.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow - Blast from the past ! Good to see you back in the game bro!

Vff has like 13 teams now - Im sure we can find you a home and triple your stats in 3 weeks :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/