VFF Legends Final Battle....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VFF Legends Final Battle....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

VFF Legends Final Battle....

lol thanks for the butt whopping !!! I was shocked to see us get paired with you guys....wait no i wasn't it made total sense!!! But my god 200K in under 20minutes from you guys!! I was glad i finally had a good target giving good BP and WD points.

with love from the Space Monkeys

Bacon

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ouch hahaha, would not want to see them in the last battle.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hahaha hi there monkeys, a few of us were positioning for individual rewards. Guess you never know who gree will match you with. Glad some of us gave you good bp. Im greg-toon so if you see me in rivals and want some bps, help yourself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg76 View Post
    Hahaha hi there monkeys, a few of us were positioning for individual rewards. Guess you never know who gree will match you with. Glad some of us gave you good bp. Im greg-toon so if you see me in rivals and want some bps, help yourself.
    haha figured as much and thanks for the offer.....yeah your DL was giving me 22K BP so i couldn't complain, but i was bummed they ended the battle early.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Bacon View Post
    lol thanks for the butt whopping !!! I was shocked to see us get paired with you guys....wait no i wasn't it made total sense!!! But my god 200K in under 20minutes from you guys!! I was glad i finally had a good target giving good BP and WD points.

with love from the Space Monkeys

Bacon
    Hmm......seems they MONKEYed your faction ! ☠.........moo™������

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    haha figured as much and thanks for the offer.....yeah your DL was giving me 22K BP so i couldn't complain, but i was bummed they ended the battle early.
    Try hitting me. I might be giving out more BPs.

I welcome anyone who raid me when I forget to collect my buildings. It is part of the game.

Happy hunting guys!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    can't find you rollinz.....my two accounts are level 200ish and 250ish

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    can't find you rollinz.....my two accounts are level 200ish and 250ish
    Level 300 and 499 Allies. And only 1 L = ROLINZ.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    👍👍🍻🍻🍻🍻👍👍🍻👍

Post Count
    Sorry about that Turkey Bacon.

If it makes you feel any better last week our final matchup was with a 7 man llp faction that was ranked 2000. None of us could score more than 100-150WD points off them and it was an ugly battle.

Better yet we matched a 2 man team a couple months ago for our final battle that was ranked in the top 5000.

Usually the entire time we get top 10/25 teams with the occasional 50/75 team but gree likes playing a wild card for the final battle some reason.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Sorry about that Turkey Bacon.

If it makes you feel any better last week our final matchup was with a 7 man llp faction that was ranked 2000. None of us could score more than 100-150WD points off them and it was an ugly battle.

Better yet we matched a 2 man team a couple months ago for our final battle that was ranked in the top 5000.

Usually the entire time we get top 10/25 teams with the occasional 50/75 team but gree likes playing a wild card for the final battle some reason.
    haha it wasn't your fault i just thought it was funny and i was genuinely excited to get a good target. I refused to spend gold and only used free refills for this WD and when i saw i had someone worth hitting i bought more refills, however didn't use them since the battle ended early!