Gree: Stat error as event ended - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree: Stat error as event ended

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    2nd time this cycle we have lost temp bonuses. Compensation needed for loss of energy regen

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just received reply to my ticket.

They are aware of issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Will be fixed shortly.

Post Count
    Grrrr... Gree. You can't do something right..

Post Count
    Ok it's weekend.. You will answered Monday..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ticket sent
    Irrelevant automatic response received.

LoL

I don't understand why people are still spending thousands on this game.

Post Count
    Sorry about this guys! We should have it fixed shortly and do apologize for this!

The responses were not automatic to say the least from CS. We saw the issue hit around 3pm pst and our folks on all sides have been working to get it resolved quickly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Sorry about this guys! We should have it fixed shortly and do apologize for this!

The responses were not automatic to say the least from CS. We saw the issue hit around 3pm pst and our folks on all sides have been working to get it resolved quickly.
    Are you guys getting embarrased with how many times you need to apologise? I would hate to look that bad over and over again.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey Gree you're doing a swell job. I'll tell you what, why don't you take some of my bonuses and give it to these whiners. I still have all my temp rewards and didn't even use them as I didn't spend 1 minute to tap this past WD. Some poor sap probably spent his mortgage payment only to find no temp reward. Bwahahahaha

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

It would help if you guys realized there was a problem at 3PM PST and took you guys 3 hours later to respond, it would save a lot of people sending in tickets.

Why not post that you found a problem and are working on it the minute you guys realize there was a problem.

Maybe less people would be frustrated with GREEdy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    It would help if you guys realized there was a problem at 3PM PST and took you guys 3 hours later to respond, it would save a lot of people sending in tickets.

Why not post that you found a problem and are working on it the minute you guys realize there was a problem.

Maybe less people would be frustrated with GREEdy.
    I totally understand by far and that bit was my fault to say the least. Will make sure to hit all fronts moving forward but I will like to note that I appreciated everyone keeping cool in the long run.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I totally understand by far and that bit was my fault to say the least. Will make sure to hit all fronts moving forward but I will like to note that I appreciated everyone keeping cool in the long run.
    Thank you Sirius for owning up to that.

And it looks like it is fixed now. I just got a chance to check it.

If anyone is still having problems. Make sure to restart your MW.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count

I posted in another thread that a service status sub forum would be a great place for people to check for a status message from you guys instead of bombarding you with tickets and insults.

This is another good demonstration of where a status sub forum, driven by Gree where you post service interruptions and faults as soon as reported, will benefit everyone.

Happy to discuss this in more detail. It works well for my end user base.

Post Count
    The problem seems to be fixed on my Android account, but my iOS account still has stats 500mil down on what they were before the 24 hour WD. Still waiting for a fix.