Post Count
    Any news, gree?
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    An update from mods would be handy

Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    Yes, they should be because it is 12:16 GMT now! So they're late!** and they still haven't fixed their own time stamp. Lol
    I was just saying that when he posted it wasn't past the deadline like he said.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    33 mins past 4:00 Pacific now. They said 3:00-4:00 Pacific time. Would be nice to get an update. This is very frustrating.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still down, but getting raid notifications, what a bunch of crap!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's up for some and not for others. Lots of people getting raided bad. Very unfair, why can't the servers be switched on at the same time?

Maybe they just don't know, so they can't say. If they planned on being up already then obviously there is something that isn't going as planned. I'm sure they will fix it in the next few hours and then give everyone free energy packs again or something like that to make up for it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GREE you messed up again. You were soooo worried about shutting down to create equal time exiting, however you forgot to resart all time zones at the same time. Thus allowing people to be raiding and playing the game before others cam especially us on the west coast. You really need to sit down with your programers and talk a better strategy. Sincerly heavy gold user... Otherwise u frustrate your money makers

Lurker
    Post Count

Game still down

Quote Originally Posted by Moose02364 View Post
    Now they are late but are you surprised!
    The game has been down for more thn 8 hours now - is it going to come back soon?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Bunch if muppets

Quote Originally Posted by Sir John View Post
    The game has been down for more thn 8 hours now - is it going to come back soon?
    Let's shut the game down in case there are problems due to time zones. Great Idea.
    So why not turn all the servers on at once.
    Solve one problem and create another.

We'll done Gree. Another screw up.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yep. I got raided on one account for about 130m but hit other people with my other accounts for probably 4 times that. Unfair on those people who got heavily raided I guess and there must have been a better way to do this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree, every building raided. Fantastic job.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Probably no one from Gree was awake or at their job. Gree probably thought they could do this automatically without any problems. Yeah right!!!

Whatever Gree plans, codes, deploys to any events or maintenance, there will be some kind of problem with it.

It is expected from Gree and we all should just accept it. Hope for the best prepare for the worst!!!

They need to have someone in the forums posting updates and info if a problem comes up so we don't think they are asleep at the wheel.

Otherwise, we are all just along for the ride. No one is telling us where we are going and how we are getting there.

Their motto should be "Sit down, shut up and enjoy the ride."

Post Count

Angry Who sez life is fair, huh? But when Gold is involved...

I just lost multi-millions of $$$ from this...Reparations are in order!!! Not to mention the Energy lost due to not being able to access acct during this "down" time...

I assumed that a for-profit organization would do more to notify all players than a link to a post...but, who da fool? ME!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count

When is the game coming back?

Does anyone know for sure?