Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This is a time sensitive game. It is good that you guys thought of preempting the problem of collection time going crazy because of DLS. However, seems like you folks remember to switch off the game and forgot to switch the game back on. Ppl are already plotting to rob like crazy the moment the game is back on. You folks are compounding the problem by being late. The message we keep getting is to come back in next 30mins. How many next 30mins must we endure? Surely you have a timekeeper over in your office, if not you sud have clocks that tell time. Why? Why? Do u guys enjoy making your clients wait? For response to complaints, to tickets and to many numerous issues, now, we have to wait again just for the game to start. I hope the person switching on the computer is not asleep, after all it is 4 am plus in wherever you are.

Robbing has already started there some can log in already and some dont. Thanks Gree for making a fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    Robbing has already started there some can log in already and some dont. Thanks Gree for making a fair game.
    Agree, I have 2 accounts and one 1 could log in and the othe ris still saying 'come back in 30 minutes'
    great Job gree, as always!!!!

ok, 2nd account up as well and I was lucky, no robberies!
    But still my collection Timing is screwed up
    Last edited by pamper; 11-02-2014 at 04:43 AM.

Perhaps a reward to us that can't log in even my syndicate is at war☺and my hood is broke lol

Quote Originally Posted by free4ever View Post
    Perhaps a reward to us that can't log in even my syndicate is at war☺and my hood is broke lol
    dreamer LOL

Agree too
    half from my syn can log in ...
    The Rest not!!!!!
    Also the Most officers can't log in .... Wtf again gree
    Original CM 895-125-988

The game is up again but the Street Assault event is broken, declared 35 minutes ago and still nothing...

I Hope GREE will give all FIGHTERS the Gold back from street assault!!
    Some FIGHTERS can't log in ... Get robbed all their buildings... Hope GREE give them the money back!
    Original CM 895-125-988

Cheers GREE:

I was 'online' & ready for the big switch back on; throughout the advertised Time - Nada! Niente! Zip! Nothing!

Was around for 30 mins past Officially Posted Switch Back On Deadline - still freaking nothing...

Then, Real Life took priority (daughter is 8 tomorrow & we had family meal arranged) so, I had to go out...

come back to find 3 out of my 5 accounts Robbed Heavily (through NO FAULT of my own - just your tardiness!) & to add insult to injury; I'm sitting on 1250 Deploys & had missed my Syndicates 1st Big Battle, post Servers going live again...

Why should this event be any different from any others...

PS: When are we expected to receive the FREE Gold, earnt for being a Finalist in both October Appreciation Design Events...? Still waiting for Gold from the Design an Item Event!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Managed to login about 15 minutes after gree's final deadline. Robbed over 500m in 20 minutes. We should do this once a week.

Stop crying everyone. It's pixel cash
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....