Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Server Downtime Daylight Savings Time

Hi,

Next weekend, November 2nd, marks the start of the US Daylight Savings. The Daylight Savings' time change can cause serious syncing issues between the servers and the game clients on players' devices, resulting in potential frustrations such as buildings showing up collectible at the wrong time. In order to minimize these potential issues, we are shutting down the game from 10:30 PM Pacific Time. Absolutely no players will have access to the game during this period. Events will keep the same start and end times, however the goals required have been adjusted to reflect the shorter time allotment.

The game will officially shut down by 11pm Pacific. In the final hour prior to the shutdown, event actions will be shut off. This is to ensure that no one gets caught mid-action once the game shutdown begins. Access to the game will return between 3am and 4am Pacific.

Thanx for the heads up Tadaaah
    Im sure there will be some fine pickings when the game is back online!! roflol
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Thx Tadaaah

Thx for the heads up 👍👍

I don't understand this, Europe just changed this weekend and the servers were not switched off and as far as I am aware there was no issues.
    WGT Syndicate - 624-475-065

Battle Rank 282 --- 24hr Battle Rank 138 --- Street Assault Rank 240
    6/6 Epic Bosses --- SLTQ Finished --- and Raid Boss --- Complete normal then focus on individual goals.
    Looking for more active players

Why is it so hard to understand? Servers are in US Pacific timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by WTG Syndicate (624475065) View Post
    I don't understand this, Europe just changed this weekend and the servers were not switched off and as far as I am aware there was no issues.

Well that's gonna fubar my collection times. Thanks Gree I can kiss goodbye to 250m

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Well that's gonna fubar my collection times. Thanks Gree I can kiss goodbye to 250m
    And I'll kiss 1.6billion goodbye
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Gonna be a robfest when cc opens up again. Servers down in no time again too much action on cc ��

so, according to my PST - GMT converter, Server should be back up sometime in the current hour...?

3-4AM PST - 11AM-12PM GMT...

As this was an enforced Server Shutdown & CC is a Robbery Orientated Game - in Future, it might be helpful & more equitable to enforce a '12 Hour' No Robbery Window, when Servers come back on line; to allow ALL players, ALL over the world, to at least have chance of Collecting...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    so, according to my PST - GMT converter, Server should be back up sometime in the current hour...?

3-4AM PST - 11AM-12PM GMT...

As this was an enforced Server Shutdown & CC is a Robbery Orientated Game - in Future, it might be helpful & more equitable to enforce a '12 Hour' No Robbery Window, when Servers come back on line; to allow ALL players, ALL over the world, to at least have chance of Collecting...
    According to my converter, Servers should be up since 45min .........
    and, yes, very good idea to enforce a 12hrs 'non robbery' window

And moments before 4AM Pacific....Nothing!
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

It's oficially 1 minute after you said game would be back up. You're late.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Quelle Surprise...

now past 3AM-4AM PST & Servers are Still DOWN>>>>>

get a freakin grip, GREE!!!

according to Time Zone Converter - it's now 04:06 AM PST & GREE are late for their own party, as per norm.

Normal Service resuming, at least GREE are consistent on one thing!!!
    Last edited by Zippy69; 11-02-2014 at 04:07 AM.
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

3 minutes late

who was the genius to come up with the idea to do this big of a server maintenance ordeal during an event with time sensitive goals and people spending gold etc lol