Can't Connect to Server

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't Connect to Server

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Fix your damn bandwidth and server issues

Ok - so I am on wifi, can connect just fine with 20mbps up and 10 mbps down and a ping of 33ms. Since the start of the event I logged in was able to purchase 5 lvl 10 walls very slowly because of system lag. Then got a connection error. Spent the next 20 minutes attempting to log in and declare a war. Got the war declared. Then connection errors. Finally log back in to see we've matched, but can't do a damn thing. Can't hit the wall. Can't his the DL. Can't even collect my buildings. I have 3 devices. Same with all three devices.

GREE FIX YOUR DAMN EQUIPMENT. I have at least 1 open ticket still for your bandwidth issues. Apparently I need to open 3 more.

One Pissed Off Customer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here. The wi-fi system is down. We are hamstrung.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes. Got the wall down then couldn't get back on. Server issues. All other websites fine. Used a health regen that now is no good . Wifi devices AND cellular ...

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Used health regens only to find I couldn't get in and make hits.may well not be Gree who are to blame if it's a DDoS or shared hosting platform issue but a short statement would be nice.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Good,I'm not only person. Having problems with groupme to
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I doubt its a DDoS attack unless it's targeted directly at Gree's game servers. I can log into anything else just fine. I'm playing World of Tanks without any issue. Posting here on the forums without any issue. Using the same wifi connection.

It's just Gree and their crappy equipment and refusal to use any of the $360,000,000 they make every quarter to invest in infrastructure.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    gree host their games on amazon cloud. seeing groupme has problems too (check their twitter account), it is maybe not gree's fault this time...

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Can't Connect to Server

I have 3 devices and all have difficulty getting into the game for the last 45 minutes or so. I suppose I won't have time to finish the Speed LTQ unless GREE is able to fix the problem

Not to mention my not being able to play in the 24 hour (sic) WDE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    in other news I see all my level 10 walls were "eaten", doesn't appear the concrete or cash has been replaced, yet walls are gone, and I am unable to purchase new ones.

More awesome sauce.

That and we lost a battle by 200 points that we should have won by around 20,000 points based on previous match ups with that team.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnick View Post
    Ok - so I am on wifi, can connect just fine with 20mbps up and 10 mbps down and a ping of 33ms. Since the start of the event I logged in was able to purchase 5 lvl 10 walls very slowly because of system lag. Then got a connection error. Spent the next 20 minutes attempting to log in and declare a war. Got the war declared. Then connection errors. Finally log back in to see we've matched, but can't do a damn thing. Can't hit the wall. Can't his the DL. Can't even collect my buildings. I have 3 devices. Same with all three devices.

GREE FIX YOUR DAMN EQUIPMENT. I have at least 1 open ticket still for your bandwidth issues. Apparently I need to open 3 more.

One Pissed Off Customer
    I totally agree with that point of view: we spent thousand of $$/ее/euros, and we can't access to our game, come on guys i'm sure you can do better!!! Can't you spend some money in a sever??

However, I want to thanks GREE: I'm an IT teacher IRL, and all the sh$$ they maid, I teach my students how to bypass them. In fact it's a really good study case: customer client relationship (zero), scarabily (zero), security (zero) , game design (1/10) . Thanks GREE !!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Connections problems all around. No phone, no ipad, no nothing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah cant log on to game nor can anyone in my fac

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Game down. Game down

As it says
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Medic!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Just same here
    MW ID : 733 176 166

If interested :
    send me a pm plz