This forum has turned into a cesspool. Who's to blame? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This forum has turned into a cesspool. Who's to blame?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Money View Post
    Serious answers only please, thanks in advance.
    I think you mean it's full of trolls lacking meaningful content, which is correct. The people to blame, of course, are Gree because they have not hired better shills. Duh.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It is all about getting the post count up... So blame Gree...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The moderators have dusted off their sickle and hammer in recent months, and put an end to any sort of fun and individuality. They lock threads that challenge the status quo. They don't listen to their consumers. It's just basically us complaining about events and game glitches now. It really went downhill after A&F's promotion. She was the only one who seemed to give a damn about the content on here, and us.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    It really went downhill after A&F's promotion. She was the only one who seemed to give a damn about the content on here, and us.
    A&F truly cared about the players on the forum, as evidenced by the extra work she picked up that wasn't part of her job; Winner's lists and a few AMAs come to mind. CJ kept the trolls under control. These two moderators helped slow the decline in the form we've seen recently as a result of points completely and expertly covered by Dippy.

In addition, in my months perusing years old posts, I've noticed an enormous amount of relaxed fun and banter, much of which would be moved here to OT if it were to take place today. The sad truth is that the people here, for the most part, are no longer friends. All that's left on the forum are ignored ideas and complaining.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    We do not simply ignore your ideas. It is just that with only a few moderators on at different time periods, issues get lost in too many threads that I can't count. We will try our best to address all issues we can.

lost

I don't know I'm just trying to post a thread

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Baker View Post
    Use the search feature. Chances are, there's already athread on the topic; just make it current.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Baker View Post
    Search somewhere else.