Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Player appreciation month.

How are y'all feeling about this one?.

Feeling more appreciated than ever?.

Happy lil spenders?.

Worth while time investment?.

I have my thoughts but they are not so constructive so I'll keep them to myself for the time being.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think I remember seeing an 'appreciation reward' a few weeks back, an air unit that was added to our inventory..

....the splash screen showing of said unit was unfortunately the only time I have seen that unit.

I guess I appreciate the free unit...that didn't make my top 3000.....

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think the AMA they did was cool, even though the answers were kinda weak. Maybe our questions sucked, I don't know...
    There have been some very easy to complete events this month , and the usual glitches , with underwhelming responses ...
    Id say it was good , great if they ever answer my ticket

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I appreciate Gree giving me a reason to no longer spend any money and saving me 1-2K a month

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    How are y'all feeling about this one?.

Feeling more appreciated than ever?.

Happy lil spenders?.

Worth while time investment?.

I have my thoughts but they are not so constructive so I'll keep them to myself for the time being.

I knew this dude, he ran a street business. He said he sold pleasure, fun, thrills, and sold what made some men "feel good". Always drove a flashy car, dressed very colorfully, wore lots of Mr T type "gold", yeah like the "gold" sold for some games. Anyway, he'd go up to his "employees" every night and say, "I preciates you, baby. Now, where daddy's money?"

Betcha feels "preciated" now, huh?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree are always looking for ways to appreciate you more.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While I missed it, I did see yesterday we were given a chance to ask others at Gree questions and get instant replies. I think that was a great idea and was a huge step in showing their willingness to listen and answer direct questions.

I was disappointed to see that we did not take full advantage of it and used it as more of a "fix my problem" but I think doing this monthly or even quarterly would really help! A few people really added value to the discussion.

Please make this a regularly scheduled event.
    Give credit where it is due!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

How many people knew about qa

I did not know there was a q/a session, I bet 90% of players didn't know. Did they announce it in game?

Banned
    Post Count
    I didn't know anything about it. On here several times a day. Guess it was hidden over in the Announcements section?

Post Count
    It was announced on their facebook page, as well as in the announcements section here in the forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    So in other words, where nobody ever looks.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KCjamss View Post
    While I missed it, I did see yesterday we were given a chance to ask others at Gree questions and get instant replies. I think that was a great idea and was a huge step in showing their willingness to listen and answer direct questions.

I was disappointed to see that we did not take full advantage of it and used it as more of a "fix my problem" but I think doing this monthly or even quarterly would really help! A few people really added value to the discussion.

Please make this a regularly scheduled event.
    Give credit where it is due!
    Thanks for feedback. We are looking to make this more regular even if it's just quarterly. It's a great opportunity for the team to come and learn from the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    So in other words, where nobody ever looks.
    Announcements are posted in the Announcements section of the forums. It's a great place you should keep an eye on for the latest updates and news.

Post Count
    I for one am quite happy that Gree has thought to try this. Especially this player depreciation 24 hour WD event!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Announcements are posted in the Announcements section of the forums. It's a great place you should keep an eye on for the latest updates and news.[/QUOTE]

Why would we do that when most of the time what you announce and what really happens are two very different things lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I for one am quite happy that Gree has thought to try this. Especially this player depreciation 24 hour WD event!

Classic, pure unadulterated genius.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "