[AMA] Ask the Team Anything! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask the Team Anything!

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Neluzz View Post
    A fix been send, it fixed the stats that lowered. The temp +1 energy still not working
    Hello Neluzz,

Are you on content version 20141023_41671 ? You can check this in the clipboard icon >> "More" >>"About"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    These bonuses are available to all Factions in the Mission Plan!

Quote Originally Posted by 786TRYX View Post
    will weaker factions have possibility to gain rewards like energy and health regen as well?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Night & Day,

The customer support team does try to personalize as many tickets as possible. If you feel that you are receiving an automated replied and the ticket is closes without a response, it may be that there are multiple tickets on the same issue and the agents are working to consolidate it to one place. This will help in avoiding two agents confusing what the issue is and having action take to only have it then reversed by another agent.

Additionally, sometime when there is a mass out break and we are investigating an issue. An initial response may be sent to large amounts of tickets at once, so that everyone knows that we are currently working on the topic until we reach a solution.

EDIT: Please keep in mind while we have 100 of thousands players this game, we have a limited number of support staff. We are always trying to make customer service experience better.
    Tadaah and team

I would like to add to this as well as a question. I currently have 3 devices for MW. 2 are on Android and 1 on iOS. My game on iOS can do the free gold. However neither account on the Android devices are able to use the Tapjoy gold option. These are on different types of Android devices but yet surfer the same issue. I would like to know when this will be fixed? Also, I have a ticket logged only to have it closed and was told I was compensated 20 free refills but I have not received this on my account. (Tadaah I don't want to beat a dead horse here but this is the number 1 issue within GREE that needs to be seriously fixed.)

To make the worse, this is not only limited to MW but the same Tapjoy issue is also seen on Crime City as well (and yes I have multiple accounts on Android and iOS).

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just want my gunners back.....that was a gut punch one day before the event to change the best ash u it was a really low. And then for them to be stuck as pending deploys.....well.....that was a other and to use gold deploys....another.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Hello Neluzz,

Are you on content version 20141023_41671 ? You can check this in the clipboard icon >> "More" >>"About"
    Just got another update, works fine now. Thanks.

another question; is it possible to give out information about any event ahead, like larryjackson is doing with his tables and text about ltq/fltq.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Video availability is outside of our control -- advertisers choose which devices to target, and almost alway prefer iOS devices over Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash0810 View Post
    Tadaah and team

I would like to add to this as well as a question. I currently have 3 devices for MW. 2 are on Android and 1 on iOS. My game on iOS can do the free gold. However neither account on the Android devices are able to use the Tapjoy gold option. These are on different types of Android devices but yet surfer the same issue. I would like to know when this will be fixed? Also, I have a ticket logged only to have it closed and was told I was compensated 20 free refills but I have not received this on my account. (Tadaah I don't want to beat a dead horse here but this is the number 1 issue within GREE that needs to be seriously fixed.)

To make the worse, this is not only limited to MW but the same Tapjoy issue is also seen on Crime City as well (and yes I have multiple accounts on Android and iOS).

Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    In a small community like this one a lot of interesting rumors get spread! In this case your information is inaccurate. We don't provide this benefit to SUP or any other factions in the game, nor do we have any plans to do so.
    That's funny. The last time gree responded to me with a lie I made sure everything got posted in the forum for everyone to see. I guess the screenshots of sup players saying that they do get gold from gree because they get there players to buy more gold is nothing more than a lie. That screen shot will be posted very soon, and no it won't come from my prettypupp account. The last time I posted stuff alot of players got banned but I am sure other players here would like to see this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    With the current events and very high stat units we've been accruing, are there any plans on upping the stats on units we can purchase with in game cash or valor? Pretty soon even the top valor units that I can buy wont even make a dent in my current inventory.

Thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    During raid boss can we please eliminate the multiple popups of bosses being summoned and killed, makes the game not worth playing during that time. also would like to see the leader of factions have a few tools available, buttons such as: demote all members from officer status, promote all to officer status, the obvious big one ability to purchase walls in bulk

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Neluzz View Post
    Just got another update, works fine now. Thanks.

another question; is it possible to give out information about any event ahead, like larryjackson is doing with his tables and text about ltq/fltq.
    It's awesome that the community comes together for these items. Players like Danimal are excellent examples of community contributors. You may see some special programs for such players like this in the future.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetwit View Post
    With the current events and very high stat units we've been accruing, are there any plans on upping the stats on units we can purchase with in game cash or valor? Pretty soon even the top valor units that I can buy wont even make a dent in my current inventory.

Thank you
    We are always looking to make changes to keep the game competitive. Would you also be ok with me stealing "how the Gree stole christmas" for a real LTQ.

Post Count
    It's awesome that the community comes together for these items. Players like Danimal are excellent examples of community contributors. You may see some special programs for such players like this in the future.
    Thanks, this should be done more. Players finally get answers to all the ?? they got.

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcm2013 View Post
    During raid boss can we please eliminate the multiple popups of bosses being summoned and killed, makes the game not worth playing during that time. also would like to see the leader of factions have a few tools available, buttons such as: demote all members from officer status, promote all to officer status, the obvious big one ability to purchase walls in bulk
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not a huge fan of popups myself. We're always looking to improve player experience and we'll investigate the feasibility of making some of these changes, although none of these changes have been added to our roadmap yet.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    We are always looking to make changes to keep the game competitive. Would you also be ok with me stealing "how the Gree stole christmas" for a real LTQ.

I forgot that I had that. lol that was from last Christmas and I was being playful. But you can use it as you like. I did remove it from my signature line after I posted my question.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Players like danimal and larryjackson do help the community, but we have to wait until someone finishes before we find out if the event is worth it. Also we have no idea what prizes are for FL until it starts. Some factions plan ahead based on prizes.
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low