[AMA] Ask the Team Anything! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask the Team Anything!

Post Count
    A fix been send, it fixed the stats that lowered. The temp +1 energy still not working

Post Count
    I know for a fact that certain sup players get compensated gold by gree for getting other members of there faction to buy more gold? Why can't this be a option to all faction leaders. Why only make this available for one faction. It would make since for you guys to make this option available to every faction.

Post Count
    Curious, what development methodology does Gree subscribe to? Like Agile/Scrum, or Kanban etc.

Can you guys provide a list of explanations on how all the different stats work?
    I read the other day that when you attack someone it is your attack stats against their building stats. How is building defense calculated?

How does someone with 100m stats less than their opponent win an attack in WD? So many questions about this type of stuff, I can't even think of them right now...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are there any plans for a Frontline deploy regeneration time bonus? We worked so hard for health regeneration and it's useless in Frontline.

And how about including boosts in your attack in Raid Boss? We earned those boosts, didn't we?

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just want my gunners back.....that was a gut punch one day before the event to change the best ash u it was a really low. And then for them to be stuck as pending deploys.....well.....that was a other and to use gold deploys....another.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    When will we see an alliance defense bonus? Why are health regen bonuses typically only offered in the 1st and 2nd place spots? Are we going to see new faction bonuses come out as a lot of factions are now maxed? Are you considering any bonuses for stamina outside the flag bonus?
    Currently we don't have the ability to reward alliance defense bonus from an item (but can for buildings). However, it is currently being tested and should be in game soon. Health regen is a really powerful bonus and we don't want to oversaturate this particular bonus. With that said, you can earn health regen per World Domination cycle via the Mission Plan. We are currently working on an expansion to increase guild bonuses and other additions to the game. We are always open to suggestions. What type of stamina bonuses were you thinking.

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettypupp View Post
    I know for a fact that certain sup players get compensated gold by gree for getting other members of there faction to buy more gold? Why can't this be a option to all faction leaders. Why only make this available for one faction. It would make since for you guys to make this option available to every faction.
    In a small community like this one a lot of interesting rumors get spread! In this case, your information is inaccurate. We don't provide this benefit to SUP or any other factions in the game, nor do we have any plans to do so.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Currently we don't have the ability to reward alliance defense bonus from an item (but can for buildings). However, it is currently being tested and should be in game soon. Health regen is a really powerful bonus and we don't want to oversaturate this particular bonus. With that said, you can earn health regen per World Domination cycle via the Mission Plan. We are currently working on an expansion to increase guild bonuses and other additions to the game. We are always open to suggestions. What type of stamina bonuses were you thinking.
    Time regen reduction or +1 - same as for energy.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikethegreat88 View Post
    Are there any plans for a Frontline deploy regeneration time bonus? We worked so hard for health regeneration and it's useless in Frontline.

And how about including boosts in your attack in Raid Boss? We earned those boosts, didn't we?

Thanks
    It's on our roadmap for Frontline and Raid Boss, but we have a lot of things to prioritize on the road map.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The Modern War team uses an Agile development process -- correct!

Could you be more specific about which stats need more explanation?

There are many factors that might contribute to a lower-power player defeating a higher-power player -- bonuses, perhaps, being the most common.

Quote Originally Posted by ichbin View Post
    Curious, what development methodology does Gree subscribe to? Like Agile/Scrum, or Kanban etc.

Can you guys provide a list of explanations on how all the different stats work?
    I read the other day that when you attack someone it is your attack stats against their building stats. How is building defense calculated?

How does someone with 100m stats less than their opponent win an attack in WD? So many questions about this type of stuff, I can't even think of them right now...

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    I just want my gunners back.....that was a gut punch one day before the event to change the best ash u it was a really low. And then for them to be stuck as pending deploys.....well.....that was a other and to use gold deploys....another.
    Unused Frontline units remain in your inventory after the event is over. They will be usable in future Frontline events. We do not currently expect to permanently retire any of the Frontline units.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    Time regen reduction or +1 - same as for energy.
    Good idea. We are always thinking of new bonuses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hi again,
    Any plans to bring the scratchies up to date,the prizes are hopeless and do not reflect stat inflation.
    Also mission payouts are seriously out of date and the mission payout bonus is worthless.

P.s good idea a Q/A session,keep it up
    Hobbsie

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Hi again,
    Any plans to bring the scratchies up to date,the prizes are hopeless and do not reflect stat inflation.
    Also mission payouts are seriously out of date and the mission payout bonus is worthless.

P.s good idea a Q/A session,keep it up
    We have plans to update these items in the future.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    will weaker factions have possibility to gain rewards like energy and health regen as well?