Page 1 of 2 12 Last

IOS Blood Riders Top 100

Hey guys, looking for active fun players that want a new home guild. Insanely loyal guild with two wing guilds. Top 100 finishes and better for 3 day wars. Some top 25 finishes in there too, rank 14 War of Thorns and rank 17 last Epic Raid Boss!

Main guild: Blood Riders
    Requirements
    Active!
    Level 100+
    4 maxed 4*+ or better armors!
    Free 2 play and pay 2 play welcome!
    Line required!

BR Academy
    Active!
    Level 50+
    Line required for officers!

BR DOTHRAKI
    Active
    Level 11+
    Line required for officers!

If you're looking for a fun guild home, give us a try! Line therealrobbstark for further information!

Wing guilds nearly full! Still looking for some active over 100 level players for our main guild! Don't be scared, we are friendly folk! we only bite the opponents!

Yup it's a thread bump but after the war, if you're hunting for a casual gemming guild, this is for you! Good mix of f2p and p2p players. Spots for all player levels in our guilds.

interested in joining 100+ guild

Hello I'm level 165 I have 5+ armors and building up my epic. I'm an active member of my current guild but there seems to be no room for improvement. The amount of active members is pathetic and now that I'm one of the top 3 players in the guild it's getting frustrating. Thank you. Starlette.

Erika line message therealrobbstark or private message me here with your friend code.

PM sent.

Thanks!

The Blood Riders family of guilds still growing and expanding after our latest top 25 run.

4 fun friendly guilds to choose from. We have a place for everyone from beginners to experienced players!

Hey guys! Still growing strong here! Coming off 12th place finish in this weeks Raid!! Congrats to all my guildmates.

Also now 6 guilds in our family to serve you better!

If you're looking for a fun friendly group whether you're a casual player or power gemmer, we've got a home for you!

Just a reminder if you're looking for a fun guild that is active around the clock in guild wars, look no further! Blood riders is here for you, or one of our wings or affiliates. We have places for all types of players, from hard core gamers to casual warriors!

Blood Riders and it's affiliate guilds are now proud members of FoE. Don't know FoE? You should because one of our guilds placed 3rd last raid, shout out to Earthboy!

Still need members?

Oi there! You guys still need members for main guild? Very active player, "mostly" free to play
    My specs:
    Lvl 175
    2x 5star +
    And 8x 5star
    Add me in game for further info about joining: XBR-VFD-QYW

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbellpall View Post
    Oi there! You guys still need members for main guild? Very active player, "mostly" free to play
    My specs:
    Lvl 175
    2x 5star +
    And 8x 5star
    Add me in game for further info about joining: XBR-VFD-QYW
    Please check us out. Tiny Indigo. Advertisement below:

Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on iOS and are looking to join a well established Guild. Look no further.
    Tiny Indigo is currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 50+
    You Must Have Line App
    You Must Be Active at All Wars with a minimum point per event required. Currently 5,000 points

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested.

We have been in the top 50 numerous times and intend to be there again next event.

Currently 9 open spots to fill!
    Contact me via Line @ Aethers.

Hope to see you soon,
    ~Aethers

Wow, page 3, im getting lazy lol. So it's that time again, blood Riders is always looking for solid players to fill our guilds. Can accommodate from level 11 to level 1,000. From f2p to power gemmer. We have places for everyone. Just want a fun guild to hang out in while you save up for the occasional top push. Look no more! Wanha run with the big dogs and get great armors from top pushes, we got Ya covered there too!

Just hit up therealrobbstark on line app.

I am looking to expand my own guild, but I am having trouble getting it full of active members. We have like 15 SOLID players, but the rest are iffy. I wouldn't mind a guild merger type of thing if you guys are interested. If anyone is looking for another 100+ guild, then send me a PM or join Dauntless Knights on the iOS. My line is: Saucedk

wow, the recruiting forums seem to be where all the action is.

Blood Riders is always looking for fun players who need a good home. Multiple guilds to serve all types of players and player levels. Line therealrobbstark for more details!

Well guys, a few spots left in our guilds but not many! If you're interested in seriously fun active friendly people, why not line therealrobbstark and snag one of the last spaces!

Shout out to Spartan soldiers for their #3 place finish in raid. Way to represent all of us in FoE!