Lurker
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Troll King: is duh best. Obviously.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Well aren't you special.. I got these stats from spending nothing and they're only a third of yours
    If you're strong enough to rob him (not that it's worth it, the grafting didn't stretch to a few seconds worth of tapping to buy and upgrade buildings evidently) then all that fancy attack counts for nothing. It only matters for 3 days per cycle.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well aren't you special.. I got these stats from spending nothing and they're only a third of yours
    Exactly, "only a third" is a lot more than what you think. My bonuses probably dwarf yours and it would take me about 2 cycles to gain 100 mil, maybe more. I would like to see if you're "only a third" stats can beat me in war though, I wonder if they can?? In fact I'd love to even see what kinda targets you do have, not many is my guess (unless of course you're in a top 100/75 and even then I bet you struggle)

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    (not that it's worth it, the grafting didn't stretch to a few seconds worth of tapping to buy and upgrade buildings evidently)
    Lol I see your point and I know it could be better, a lot better. By the grafting I'm talking about sacrificing a lot of hours sleep in wars, SA etc. a lot of you may think it's sad (it is to a point) but if you want great stats I have proved, along with a few others, that stats do come with hard work, not necessarily thousands upon thousands of gold. The point is if you want to be very strong without spending the insane amount of gold you have to be fully committed and sacrifice a lot of time, sleep, pour lots of effort into the game etc

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    Exactly, "only a third" is a lot more than what you think. My bonuses probably dwarf yours and it would take me about 2 cycles to gain 100 mil, maybe more. I would like to see if you're "only a third" stats can beat me in war though, I wonder if they can?? In fact I'd love to even see what kinda targets you do have, not many is my guess (unless of course you're in a top 100/75 and even then I bet you struggle)

Lol I see your point and I know it could be better, a lot better. By the grafting I'm talking about sacrificing a lot of hours sleep in wars, SA etc. a lot of you may think it's sad (it is to a point) but if you want great stats I have proved, along with a few others, that stats do come with hard work, not necessarily thousands upon thousands of gold. The point is if you want to be very strong without spending the insane amount of gold you have to be fully committed and sacrifice a lot of time, sleep, pour lots of effort into the game etc
    Stats are meaningless now. You might think your 300 mil + attack is fantastic, but another player only needs let's say 125-130 mil attack to PA you and win. If you don't have many losses in war it's probably more due to your low level than anything else.

As for the rest I'm very easy with my position in the game. It's not worth sacrificing sleep over. CC is a game; nobody outside cares about your status in it, and probably not many within do either.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 10-28-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Post Count
    A great philosopher once said "who is the strongest player, the player with the highest stats or the player that doesn't spend gold"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    Actually, T30, and even though I'm a wall hitter I have plenty of targets in war

And according to you, you spent a vault of gold a month for 12 months.. that's $1200.. the fact that that amount of money only got you 3x a free players stats is funny if you think about it.
    Last edited by Evan1000; 10-28-2014 at 04:09 AM.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If you're strong enough to rob him (not that it's worth it, the grafting didn't stretch to a few seconds worth of tapping to buy and upgrade buildings evidently) then all that fancy attack counts for nothing. It only matters for 3 days per cycle.
    Lmao, I'm not calling my attack 'fancy' in any way, say that to the other guy

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lmao, I'm not calling my attack 'fancy' in any way, say that to the other guy
    Lol, it was directed at him

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm only level 105 with 30M attack and 27M def. I'm in a top 75 syndicate, I have enough targets to kick players butts. I've only spent about £30 on gold. I make the IP with no gold. So you can have good stats with 0 gold. Even the top syns like TAW, SAS could have good stats if they spend not as much gold. CC could be fun again if everyone spend ittle gold so please, I'm begging buy not as much gold. Thank you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LüK€¥ View Post
    I'm only level 105 with 30M attack and 27M def. I'm in a top 75 syndicate, I have enough targets to kick players butts. I've only spent about £30 on gold. I make the IP with no gold. So you can have good stats with 0 gold. Even the top syns like TAW, SAS could have good stats if they spend not as much gold. CC could be fun again if everyone spend ittle gold so please, I'm begging buy not as much gold. Thank you
    You have no idea how a game company makes money or what happens if it stops, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LüK€¥ View Post
    Can you explain more how you last in a Top 75 syndicate as an almost free player?

Post Count
    Evan claims to be in a top 30 syn who finishes top 250 in case events for free.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Evan claims to be in a top 30 syn who finishes top 250 in case events for free.
    When did I mention anything about case events? Top 250 is individual and requires far too much gold for poor odds

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Can you explain more how you last in a Top 75 syndicate as an almost free player?
    Activity.. and tapjoy helps.. gold videos used to help a hell of a lot until GREE took them away
    Last edited by Evan1000; 10-28-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Post Count
    I just checked... It was green drake that said that after quoting you, which is why your name stuck in my head. Sorry.
    Still mad at Bostick.