Calling out to all players.

Hello all,

Dragoon Fury is looking for more members. We are not the type of guild that says you have to have the best gear, we don't say you need to spend your weeks pay on gems for the wars. What we are is the type of guild that wants you to have fun and enjoy the game. The only thing we ask is that you are active to the best of your ability. We do have a few members that spwnd a ton of gems each war and love having fun. We use line app to keep up with what is going on. If you want to join we are on the android server. Please look me (dfbruce) in line if you want more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Scheafnocker Bruce View Post
    Hello all,

Dragoon Fury is looking for more members. We are not the type of guild that says you have to have the best gear, we don't say you need to spend your weeks pay on gems for the wars. What we are is the type of guild that wants you to have fun and enjoy the game. The only thing we ask is that you are active to the best of your ability. We do have a few members that spwnd a ton of gems each war and love having fun. We use line app to keep up with what is going on. If you want to join we are on the android server. Please look me (dfbruce) in line if you want more information.
    Are u guys Android and it is called armor not gear bud,ok?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Now this is the type of guild recruitment we need! Good job, glad to see you don't require money spending for gems!