The Diablo is Recruiting!!..we finished #225 in last war

GUILD LEVEL: 48

REQUIREMENTS: Level 30+ preferred but anyone welcome as long as you
    1. ARE ACTIVE DAILY
    2. DO NOT CAUSE DRAMA
    3. MUST HAVE OR DOWNLOAD LINE APP
    4. HAVE FUN

We are an upcoming guild and just cleaned house of all inactive players..we don't ask much other than what's stated..promotions are available based on activity and loyalty..come on by and give this easy going but dedicated guild a try

Hope to see you soon..cheers!

LINE ID: diablodrbudlight
    Last edited by 420Somewhere; 10-22-2014 at 05:45 AM.

Bump..few spots still available so hurry in

BTW it would be helpful if u told is what system u are on.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Would you guys be interested in a guild merger? I am going to paste my guild ad below, but we are looking for active members which seems to be hard to find! Don't worry about the level requirement as much as how active you think you are! We would rather have fun than make you stress haha.

Looking for an active guild? Sick of only having 2-5 people actually participating in your group?

Join: Dauntless Knights

Lvl: 90+ Guild on iOS (most of us are way higher level)

We are a guild looking for active members! We are a top 150 guild with 8%+ elemental bonuses. Everyone in guild must participate in the events. We are all friendly and like to have a good time! Upper ranks based off participation, so everyone has an equal chance of being a better rank! Join if you are sick of having inactive members in your guild! We have only a few spots left, so if you join, let us know immediately if you have friends or old guildmates you want to join. We are saving gems for a hard push soon!

Friend the guild master (XBR-HRX-VCC) to be invited, or search for the guild (Dauntless Knights) and request! Send me a message on Line if you have questions before you join!

Line: Saucedk