Bring assault event to kingdom age...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bring assault event to kingdom age...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Bring assault event to kingdom age...

You guys have it at Modern War and Crime City. Time to implement this to Kingdom Age. Its long overdue

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sorry siege, but I couldn't disagree more - IMO assault sucks !!! The last thing KA needs is more events, especially 1 that sucks up as much time as a war weekend.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You can report that tranduy34794 for placing an advertisement by tapping the little triangle on the bottom left side of his post. Let's get him banned
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deak548 View Post
    Sorry siege, but I couldn't disagree more - IMO assault sucks !!! The last thing KA needs is more events, especially 1 that sucks up as much time as a war weekend.
    Not sure what an assault event is, but I agree that we have too many events as it is. This sounds like it might be a PvP event. We had those @ 2 years ago, and no one liked them. Let's not bring that back.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Not sure what an assault event is, but I agree that we have too many events as it is. This sounds like it might be a PvP event. We had those @ 2 years ago, and no one liked them. Let's not bring that back.
    Hey! I'm not no one!

Those were great - except trying to find an uncollected castle to raid.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    ...except trying to find an uncollected castle to raid.
    I left my castle burned to the ground for days.

The assault events are not PvP events and they are NOT much fun at all.

HOWEVER, PvP events are awesome! Please bring on some of that, please please please

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I liked the pvp events, do not like the assault events. Those are awful.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsiege View Post
    You guys have it at Modern War and Crime City. Time to implement this to Kingdom Age. Its long overdue
    Don't worry. Once the art is done, Royal Assault (or whatever they call it) will come to KA, I'm guessing.*
    Many won't like it, but most will feel compelled to battle for their guild.

In MW & in CC, it is basically a tapfest designed to blow income that pits 3 teams againsts each other for dots on a map. Unfortunately, there is really no strategy besides buying special event units and mindless deploying/tapping. Stats are absolutely meaningless. Save your gold! You'll need it as the gold units are extremely pricey. Gemmers will have to gem like they've never gemmed before.

The events in CC & MW are riddled with bugs & glitches. The constant pop-ups during battles is very annoying, and accidentally using gold (or gems in KA) will happen since the buttons are way to close to each other.

On a positive note, the rewards are usually somewhat decent but only rewarded for one's tier, like Indy war rewards.

I doubt there will be much difference; it's the same event with the same problems when the developers brought the MW event to CC. TBH, the event can only get better in both MW & CC.

Check out the threads from the CC if interested...
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Street-Assault
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-Compensation

*Disclaimer: All of the comparisons between the current MW/CC event with a possible KA event is pure speculation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm okay with not having assault in Kingdom age. It would be really awesome if there were KA exclusive events so it didn't seem like if you're playing CC, MW, and KA that you aren't playing the same game 3 times.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    I'm okay with not having assault in Kingdom age. It would be really awesome if there were KA exclusive events so it didn't seem like if you're playing CC, MW, and KA that you aren't playing the same game 3 times.
    could not agree more!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Agree completely Alexius - different games should have different events tailored to their genre - recycled events become boring for those of us (speaking for myself @ least)who play multiple Gree games.

Post Count
    Full Assault in MW and CC is a big money making event for GREE, so chances of getting it in KA are considerable.
    Almost nobody likes it but top factions and syndicates (guilds) spend huge on this, even more then in war.
    PvP events are popular with the players but does not make money for GREE, so we won't get those anymore.
    Simple, what players don't like but makes big money we get...
    What players like but does not make money, we won't.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sad but true Zepson