Missing Frontline Elite Gunners

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Missing Frontline Elite Gunners

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Missing Frontline Elite Gunners

With the most recent data push, I don't see my Frontline Elite Gunners either in my inventory or specials tab. I had almost close to 4000 units before they disappeared my inventory. Am I missing something?

Post Count
    Why would you buy 4,000 gunners when you know that gree changes things with out telling anyone. The only person at fault her is yourself. You should know by now gree could care less if you bought units that you can't use anymore.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree's version of a bait and switch?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Frontline units are still showing in Inventory on Android after the recent update but it is no longer possible to buy extra units in advance of the event (I'm assuming you can buy when the event is on, if not that will be interesting). I'm also going to make an educated guess that the Gunners will be used for the 3 day event and the Arjun tanks for the 24 hour event but that is based on no inside information whatsoever

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wouldn't assume anything at this point. GRee did issue a completely new set of units that were not used in full... I still see the old units in my specials list (Arjun and Aurora).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I bought close to 18000+ Elite gunners before the start of FL event and I ended up having surplus of 4000+ after the FL was over. That is how I ended up with extra units. I do see the old front line units available in Specials tab but not the Frontline Elite gunner. I am on iOS device. If it is showing in Android, then I assume it might be a display glitch on iOS device.

Post Count
    I wish we could buy the FL units in advance as long as GREE doesn't pull a switch-a-unit again.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The units shouldn't have disappeared from the inventory. Could we get your in-game name and ID? Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you very much Tadaaah. I have sent you a PM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Responded to the PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you very much Tadaaah. Really appreciate your help for looking into this issue. !!!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    if I remember correctly wasn't it said that those unit(gunners and all the set from last fl) were for a one time event?? That is impression I was left with which is why I made sure to use every last one of them. Tadaah will have to clarify but I don't think they will be used again