Tadaah, 4 now 5 threads.....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaah, 4 now 5 threads.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Tadaah, 4 now 5 threads.....

Factions including mine are STUCK, can you pick a thread and respond with an ETA for the fix AND how much time is going to be added to the FLTQ's and RAID BOSS... Include the SPEED event as well.... I just don't understand the crickets, so frustrating
    Last edited by Toby_Bear; 10-21-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Post Count
    I guess customer appreciation month was reduced to a single day. Typical Gree behavior!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My whole thing is the communication or lack of, just doesn't make sense. You have a bug, we pointed it out, what's the fix? Fairly standard request for information. It's not a dig, just an observation of what's happening. COMMUNICATE, please!

Post Count
    Gree only responds when it causes them to lose money. They made less money on the previous LTQ/FLTQ so they reduced the number of energy packs as prizes and increase the energy required to finish current LTQ/FLTQ.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see you on line. Responding to something about divisions which no doubt will be a cluster but let's stay focused, WTF. Is going on with raid boss and FLTQ? We are all stuck?????

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in a response, we were hoping to have more information. The team is looking into this and we are currently still investigating.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in a response, we were hoping to have more information. The team is looking into this and we are currently still investigating.
    In the future, could your team at least acknowledge that a problem is their and that the development team is looking into it. Then say "We will keep you posted." And at least once per 24hr period give an update, even if the update is that their is no update.

All we are asking for is communication. We understand that bugs happen.

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solowalker View Post
    In the future, could your team at least acknowledge that a problem is their and that the development team is looking into it. Then say "We will keep you posted." And at least once per 24hr period give an update, even if the update is that their is no update.

All we are asking for is communication. We understand that bugs happen.

Thanks
    If they did that they would make the whole gaming community on here a happier place.....communication is key to keeping people happy, but an area that is sorely lacking by this company....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi there,

I'm sorry but your response to this issue is honestly, not good enough. You and your company attached a timer to an event(s) that has not worked for over 24 hrs now and because of that not only are we all not going to be able to complete the tasks, we are out what we have already put into it. Here's where your response is not good enough, myself, my faction mates and it seems many others have no doubt paid money in the form of gold to get to where we are all now stuck and unable to finish. So what now, smear campaign about how bad gree is? Send in 100's of tickets?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What level you guys stuck on?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    What level you guys stuck on?
    RAID boss is stuck on 16 and FLTQ is stuck on 14

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Dont get upset. Its nit that bad

Thumbs down its not that bad?

We my faction has been stuck on fltq 12/20 for the last 24 hours, and has put money into it, to try and complete it, and you say it's not that bad? Wow!!

Still stuck.

Hi there,
    Any more update? we are still stuck and wondering if Gree is extending the event or giving the prize for Prestige, since we won't finish on time

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    These things take ime to investigate, sometimes several weeks. I'm sure you will hear the results once they finish. A few medpacks placed in your inventory should be nice compensation for your inconvenience.