Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Talking about people pointing their fingers at eachother:

Reversal, why are you not a forum mod. there are a handful of you guys who are seriously great personalities on the forum, and you get nothing.

also - the bans only happaned because the hype we put up on the forum, just saying. they dont have checks and balances otherwise.

many of us already are on the forums 24/7, and might as well let them manage the forums for free. geez.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I just have one tiny question that's a bit off topic. How in the world do you get 17k gems saved up?

Assuming you get free vids every day and get gems from arena every week and you save from the raid events, if you saved all that without spending a single gem you'd have about 400-500 gems per month. To save 17k gems you'd have to have been saving for like 3 YEARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    I just have one tiny question that's a bit off topic. How in the world do you get 17k gems saved up?

Assuming you get free vids every day and get gems from arena every week and you save from the raid events, if you saved all that without spending a single gem you'd have about 400-500 gems per month. To save 17k gems you'd have to have been saving for like 3 YEARS!

When you buy gems at 30 or 40% sale, it adds up quickly

Thanks JTT
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    When you buy gems at 30 or 40% sale, it adds up quickly
    Even if you bought every gem at 40% off it would cost $1300. And while I know ppl do spend that kind of money on this game.. Why sit on 17k gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Even if you bought every gem at 40% off it would cost $1300. And while I know ppl do spend that kind of money on this game.. Why sit on 17k gems?
    Because we want to, plain and simple

blah blah blah

I hit wonders.....Congrats?????....... you won now let's see you keep it up. Oh you saved for months and only 5 of your core guys can buy 10k plus at any time going forward lol I'm glad you guys where able to do it once. Over a game this is a joke. Reversal just quite already because no one was banned as you say they where. I'm bias on this one. Not choosing sides but come on. Brag when you guys can do it more then once. Bring it every war oh wait 1 player has the bank roll for danger. speaking of which...... isn't it against policy to let someone else hit on your account cough cough you know who were talking about in danger. How about Gree start investigating not speed hacks or any of that garbage because let's be honest you're not going to stop any of it,but actually start investigating how many emails attached to an account during the war.or how many device transfers. You guys that do it know who I'm talking about you guys can't hit on your own you just fund your accounts for other people to hit on it. so hats off to all people in all alliances that hit on their own and don't have others hit for them which is against policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithdeathstroke View Post
    I hit wonders.....Congrats?????....... you won now let's see you keep it up. Oh you saved for months and only 5 of your core guys can buy 10k plus at any time going forward lol I'm glad you guys where able to do it once. Over a game this is a joke. Reversal just quite already because no one was banned as you say they where. I'm bias on this one. Not choosing sides but come on. Brag when you guys can do it more then once. Bring it every war oh wait 1 player has the bank roll for danger. speaking of which...... isn't it against policy to let someone else hit on your account cough cough you know who were talking about in danger. How about Gree start investigating not speed hacks or any of that garbage because let's be honest you're not going to stop any of it,but actually start investigating how many emails attached to an account during the war.or how many device transfers. You guys that do it know who I'm talking about you guys can't hit on your own you just fund your accounts for other people to hit on it. so hats off to all people in all alliances that hit on their own and don't have others hit for them which is against policy.
    Oh its against the rules to have someone else hit for you?? Really. I was DK for 8 months and know how many times Artur hit for others. The one time he hit for Axeo he remained stripped. Everyone freaking out. How about the time Axeo went first in the arena and War Machine took over for him because his phone is faster? I can go on. I remember a time Rob missed min, his excuse was he was hitting for three people. I cant think of many wars DK didnt have others hitting for them. You seem sadly naive about knd. Artur has run for DK members so many times. ...and so on. Im sure its still going on.

Im betting a lot of guilds have people hitting for others and pass around accounts. Even my little db we gave one to a kid whose phone is broke so he can play.

As far as the bankrolling rumor. I think it was put out there to see if people would bite and pass it to DK. Yup yup. Always spying and people who cant wait to pass on info, true or not.

You really think only 5 people can buy that many gems?? Really ...hahhahahahaha.

I am glad we finally put all our strong members in one guild. I hope we do it again and again. Even DK now says they arent going to do it everytime...only when they feel like it or like the prize.

Dangers motto is we do what we feel like. (not what is expected). ...and thats just Danger.

XXX Fire BAMF
    Last edited by firefly333; 10-26-2014 at 10:32 AM.

didn't I say no matter what alliance

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    Oh its against the rules to have someone else hit for you?? Really. I was DK for 8 months and know how many times Artur hit for others. The one time he hit for Axeo he remained stripped. Everyone freaking out. How about the time Axeo went first in the arena and War Machine took over for him because his phone is faster? I can go on. I remember a time Rob missed min, his excuse was he was hitting for three people. I cant think of many wars DK didnt have others hitting for them. You seem sadly naive about knd. Artur has run for DK members so many times. ...and so on. Im sure its still going on.

Im betting a lot of guilds have people hitting for others and pass around accounts. Even my little db we gave one to a kid whose phone is broke so he can play.

As far as the bankrolling rumor. I think it was put out there to see if people would bite and pass it to DK. Yup yup. Always spying and people who cant wait to pass on info, true or not.

You really think only 5 people can buy that many gems?? Really ...hahhahahahaha.

I am glad we finally put all our strong members in one guild. I hope we do it again and again. Even DK now says they arent going to do it everytime...only when they feel like it or like the prize.

Dangers motto is we do what we feel like. (not what is expected). ...and thats just Danger.

XXX Fire BAMF
    I'm pretty sure I made it very clear and I said no matter what alliance people should hit on their own account it's not fair to the others that spend the three days hitting on their own account and others can just sit back and allow others to hit for them do U not know how to read and once again you're not allowed to call out specific players on here why don't you get familiar with the terms of using the forums too. and yes it's against terms of use of the game to allow others to hit for you why don't you read those as well gree really needs to look into everybody's account to see who hits for themselves and who has others hit for them. Also I got my black metal in arena by myself just like everyone I've ever been in no one has ever hit for me. And who said anything about dk. Why does anybody say anything on here and automatically you go to dk. I'm speaking on my own on a forum in general about all guilds never once did I say anything about dk.
    Last edited by Sithdeathstroke; 10-26-2014 at 11:05 AM.

I named retired players. whatever.

My account has never been out of my possession. I always hit for myself. My choice. I love wars.

I dont think transfers are against the TOS? Sales are against the TOS. Or I misunderstand the terms. Good luck enforcing this. I suggest you contact Gree since this is the first time I ever heard of someone who is upset about account transfers being allowed.

I have been hitting for myself in two accounts all year with no backup. Yelling at someone who is 100% honest does no one any good unless it makes you feel better. My one and only transfer was from a older tablet to a newer tablet I bought myself at xmas.

There is a hacking problem going around and perhaps we both could turn our attention to something useful and find a way to suggest to Gree to better safeguard our accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post

XXX Fire BAMF
    Actually it is against GREE's policies:

"Account sharing is against the GREE Terms of Service and can result in your account being banned."

This is one of the problems GREE faces when ownership of an account is disputed

The quote in the post above is taken directly from this GREE thread on the main page:

http://forums.gree.net/announcement.php?f=99

Its just jealosy...

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    Its just jealosy...
    An interesting thought, but not sure it is that simple, nor am I clear on who you think is jealous. There are two sides to the coin and I personally couldn't care less as I have no T1 aspirations. Is it an accomplishment worthy of kudos? Most definitely. Is it the crowning of a new champion? No, one win does not an Ali make. As Danger proclaims itself the war machine for 3D, it assumes the same role that DK plays in it's organization and creates a similar environment to the one that lead to the current alliance. The path to keeping it all together will be interesting as egos come into play. If 3D continues to win a majority of the wars, only then will they achieve that lofty goal. Until then they hold the title of "willing to spend what it takes, which I guess is really what it's all about to begin with.

After almost every post, I thought, "Who gives a ****?" or "Seriously? Whine more." The majority of this thread is awful. It should be closed. And burned.