Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

An official statement from 3D Alliance Leadership re: The Vampire War

To the KnD Community,

As you know, x X x Danger x X x, as the war vehicle for the 3D Alliance, is just about to win the current Epic event, Vampire War. Thank you, for those of you who did, for your congratulations and support, they are much appreciated.

It has become clear to us during the war that many of you are interested in how we were able to pull off the kind of performance that we did – in some cases that was accompanied by the suspicion that cheating was involved. We can assure you that it was not the case, and welcome any investigation by GREE. The fact is, although some shouldered more burden than others, everyone did their fair share and more (all over 1,000,000 points), and that is how the "phenomenal" scoring was achieved. There were no excuses for all but one extreme case. You don’t need to speed hack to score 6 million points in a battle when 40 players each score 100,000 (which we all acknowledge is easily done) – multiply that by the winning bonus, and you have 6 million. We chose not to address this issue earlier during the war, nor say anything in particular for that matter, because following some unpleasantness at the end of recent events, 3D has embraced the challenge of playing in a clean, fair environment, free of nastiness and unfair tactics, and does not want to distract other guilds with taunting and accusations. We are proud to say we earned our victory honourably and through our sweat, toil, and hard earned money.

The success of 3D was the product of a lot of planning and saving on the part of players in our alliance, careful selection of proven hitters (no leeches or unknown mercs without true loyalty to the cause) and an esprit d’corp between our players that makes us more than mere guilds, but a family of friends. People had been sitting patiently in waiting rooms for the past two months, made holes in their work schedules, passed up lesser awards and bought gems at the cheapest possible prices when available. Alliance leadership had been discussing timing and strategy throughout the process. The last minute and evolving nature of this war almost derailed the effort, but it was salvaged by the commitment and sheer determination of our team, as well as the many, many strong member of 3D ready to put their hands up and participate. This is what every great team in the history of the world can accomplish, and it is what we did. May it stand as a boilerplate for any other alliance which wishes to attempt the same endeavour. We were a lucky Few, the 40 who did the run, but if not for the Many, many members of the 3D Alliance who supported us and participated in the strategy, we would have not succeeded. The Few were indebted to the Many, and owe their victory to them, and the support structure that exists between every member guild of 3D.

And at the end of the day, that is who we are – we are both the Few and the Many, no person any less valuable than the next, no matter their wealth or standing. We are the 3D Alliance – Determined, Dominant and Defiant – and we invite you to come and join us if you wish to be a part of what we do!

All the best, and with many thanks for your time,
    3D Alliance Leadership

xXx Steel 3D - x X x Danger x X x GS/GC and member of 3D Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSteelxXx View Post
    ...We were a lucky Few, the 40 who did the run, but if not for the Many, many members of the 3D Alliance who supported us and participated in the strategy, we would have not succeeded. The Few were indebted to the Many, and owe their victory to them, and the support structure that exists between every member guild of 3D...
    Congrats on your win. Could you enlighten me how the "many, many" who were not "the lucky few" made your victory?

EDIT: Having read more details on your win, just wanted to renew my congratulations. You've made game history.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 10-21-2014 at 10:38 AM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

consistency. Like it or not, DK is still the #1 guild.

Can you post the winning screenshot, for those of us not in Android?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by TakeTheirTeeth View Post
    consistency. Like it or not, DK is still the #1 guild.
    Last 3 armor war winners...
    Beastmode Gods
    Death Knights
    xXxDangerxXx

Not very consistent

Congrats to BBT on their T25 though!
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-21-2014 at 11:02 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Beastmode Gods
    Death Knights
    xXxDangerxXx

Not very consistent

Well said.. Congrats Danger

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

3D no honor

I am far from a sore loser but can not help but to say that yall fight fair for one war won. Yet your alliance has no honor as most of your members in game name changes has been rude to members with curse words and slender. Not once has DK changed names to taunt anyone form your alliance. Again before you say you fight fair with honor acknowledged that you do not.

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Beastmode Gods
    Death Knights
    xXxDangerxXx

Not very consistent
    2 out of how many? Nobody even comes close to their record of #1 finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyred View Post
    I am far from a sore loser but can not help but to say that yall fight fair for one war won. Yet your alliance has no honor as most of your members in game name changes has been rude to members with curse words and slender. Not once has DK changed names to taunt anyone form your alliance. Again before you say you fight fair with honor acknowledged that you do not.
    True story

Congrats. I hope that one day I can make top in any war.

*Raises Glass* Here is to the next victory! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeTheirTeeth View Post
    2 out of how many? Nobody even comes close to their record of #1 finishes.
    Yeah nobody comes close to the Yankees 27 World Series Rings, are they the best team today? Nope. Nobody is not acknowledging DK ran #1 for a year, the results show it. Things change.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyred View Post
    Fighting fair and taunting are two very different things. Was there some taunting, sure, but please, please, please do not act like it was not been 100% provoked from the DK leadership, which the only thing they'e done consistently over the last month is play the victim.

Fairness, nobody can argue, both sides fought fair.
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-21-2014 at 11:27 AM.
    Bulls on Parade

b legit... what rank did you all finsh?

Hey b legit I love that you chime in. By the way what rank have you all finished this war? You guys wouldnt know the top 10 if it hit you in the face and said hi. Maybe you should focus on your guild instead of chime in on something you know nothing about. You said last 3 wars 2 of which DK finished outside of top 1 what about before that? How many times before that did DK finish outside of topn1 when they participated fully. Also you should realize that cheating the last 2 our of 3 times to get to be on top isnt really something id brag about.

proof this time

It has become clear to us during the war that many of you are interested in how we were able to pull off the kind of performance that we did – in some cases that was accompanied by the suspicion that cheating was involved. We can assure you that it was not the case, and welcome any investigation by GREE. The fact is, although some shouldered more burden than others, everyone did their fair share and more (all over 1,000,000 points), and that is how the "phenomenal" scoring was achieved. There were no excuses for all but one extreme case. You don’t need to speed hack to score 6 million ...........

I want to say congratulations to the true winners of this war. Gree will get their emails and do nothing but they have been giving ss of xXx Danger xXx members scoring every 4 to 5 seconds. Even with a strip this is not possible. I love an honest fight and I would love a chance at it. Gree has a lot of changing to do if they expect people to stay and pay when hackers can win and not get punishment. I also em not a sore loser if I was beaten fair and square.
    Last edited by Sithdeathstroke; 10-21-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rmakatk View Post
    Hey b legit I love that you chime in. By the way what rank have you all finished this war? You guys wouldnt know the top 10 if it hit you in the face and said hi. Maybe you should focus on your guild instead of chime in on something you know nothing about. You said last 3 wars 2 of which DK finished outside of top 1 what about before that? How many times before that did DK finish outside of topn1 when they participated fully. Also you should realize that cheating the last 2 our of 3 times to get to be on top isnt really something id brag about.
    You obviously read nothing I said lol. Please read and reconsider your statement.

Also BoP took 75th this war with no real big req, not bad for sending 10+ merc's to top 10's/T1's. Also also, last time I checked, BoP has finished top 10 a bunch of times. So yeah I know nothing about a run I helped organize, how silly of me! Check ya facts homeboy.

OH! And thanks for personifying my point about playing the victim, again, the irony.
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-21-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Bulls on Parade

Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by rmakatk View Post
    1) The war BMG won was not cheating, it was fair play. It's well documented and self admitted the idea to nuke all of the BBT members before the war. Had it coming, every bit of it.

2) I have warred personally with B Legit, he is a serious player, thoughtful, a leader, well spoken. Also, what is the point of personally accusing him of it?

3) I was in KoF during the Apoc war. I know absolute first hand that Empire doesn't play above the board. Maybe you recall the spy in KoF that rogue declared and stripped so KoF would get kicked out of T10. I sure do and I still have all of the screen shot evidence. I can say that whatever has happened here is cosmic justice for that nonsense. So when you have a clean track record, then you can throw stones. Until then, go in the corner and cry over not being #1. But do so quietly, we are all enjoying collectively winning the right way.