Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Android seems to have a healthy competition.

iOS has had a perfect streak of Guild and raid wars awarded to rainbow alliance guilds. Only one blitz war was ever won by a non alliance guild.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Hey congrats team Danger who was all the best from all of 3D. What teamwork and Steel you were great.

Reversal said how we all need to be mature and all and I was kinda like who?? So, I came to read this thread.

I was 5th in pts after 24 hours and most know I'm non tech and couldn't hack if I wanted to but I can hit. I let down my team by getting sick and pretty much quit hitting, but will make up for it next time we take on DK, I promised Danger.

Great teamwork does wonders. Thanks to all of those who could pm me simple congrats without adding ..did you hack? A simple congrats is nice and welcome. The other is insulting.

I left DK with over 20k gems and been waiting to use them to go first for months ...like the others, saved my gems and so enjoyed this and hope there are many more pushes to come by 3D. It was not Danger only, but people from all of 3D joining together as a team. Big secret is out, put your big hitters on one team and see what they can do, teamwork. wow.

Dangerous Fire and DB Fire (I still play in both guilds)

line id legendzfire

danger cheats

So danger you say you guys dont cheat well thats a bunch of bull and i have a ss that says otherwise. .. you can hit within 3 seconds intervals. ...you guys cheated period

Quote Originally Posted by Francois Brousseau View Post
    So danger you say you guys dont cheat well thats a bunch of bull and i have a ss that says otherwise. .. you can hit within 3 seconds intervals. ...you guys cheated period
    Nice try Francois. Saw that SS. Firstly, the logs can be inaccurate with server lag. Secondly, the player you are accussing (and yes, you are talking about ONE PLAYER, not "you guys") only got 123 attacks that battle (which was the meaningless final fight in the war when we were up by 29 million already), and was 35th on our scoring list at the end of the war. So IF he was a speed hacker, we're talking the worst speed hacker in the history of the world.

I suggest you consider getting more and better evidence if you want to make anymore assertions... or as the leader of DK once said, let GREE "finish their investigations before mistaking fast scoring for hacking" (or something like that).

Regards
    Steel
    Last edited by xXxSteelxXx; 10-22-2014 at 07:33 PM.

when 3d is consistent i'll congrat

3d wants all kinds of recognition for hitting#1 spot. But yall admitted it took months of planning and saving. So we should expect you to hit #1 what? 6 times in the next year. You guys will be the kings of inconsistency.

speed hacking and lieing

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSteelxXx View Post
    Nice try Francois. Saw that SS. Firstly, the logs can be inaccurate with server lag. Secondly, the player you are accussing (and yes, you are talking about ONE PLAYER, not "you guys") only got 123 attacks that battle (which was the meaningless final fight in the war when we were up by 29 million already), and was 35th on our scoring list at the end of the war. So IF he was a speed hacker, we're talking the worst speed hacker in the history of the world.

I suggest you consider getting more and better evidence if you want to make anymore assertions... or as the leader of DK once said, let GREE "finish their investigations before mistaking fast scoring for hacking" (or something like that).

Regards
    Steel
    Nice try danger.....lies on top of lies.... your last fight was against bond beyond time there r screen shots of that also....with all the insulting names your guys put to insult us was enough for plp to ss the last battle reports...... not only do you cheat but you belive your own lies... thats really sad

Ummmm... check you facts again Francois. OTB was up against BBT last. OTB relegated BBT to 11th by winning. You really have no clue, I'm afraid.

I'm not going to dignify your insults and incorrect assertions with any further response. Troll away.

Good day.

Ta
    Steel
    Last edited by xXxSteelxXx; 10-23-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Congratulations, but let me ask one question. You only give direct credit to 40 players which I presume are the account holders. Did you not transfer some accounts to a night shift? The effort would seem to require more than 40 players

Thumbs up Congratulations!

I have played the game for a year (still loving it).
    I notice that DK has consistently ranked #1.
    Only the recent 3-day wars that two other guilds took #1: "BeastMode Gods" and now "xXx Danger xXx".
    I think it is good for the game (KnD) that there is some real competition for the top spot.

So, congratulations to the 3D alliance for their #1 ranking.

lmao

[QUOTE=xXxSteelxXx;1407705]Ummmm... check you facts again Francois. OTB was up against BBT last. OTB relegated BBT to 11th by winning. You really have no clue, I'm afraid.

I'm not going to dignify your insults and incorrect assertions with any further response. Troll away.

Good *

Im done talking with you bud... you will see

Nice try danger.....lies on top of lies.... your last fight was against bond beyond time there r screen shots of that also....with all the insulting names your guys put to insult us was enough for plp to ss the last battle reports...... not only do you cheat but you belive your own lies... thats really sad
    You're funny. Go 3D. If you're going to claim a cheater, at least accuse someone who wasn't towards to bottom half of attacks lmao.

Ps. IfUnot1stUrLast <--- Is that one of the name changes you're referring to? I thought it was a creative way to poke fun at someone who consistently insults me and everyone else on here and on Line, but if you disagree, that's fine. Go ahead and look through previous posts and you'll see that these "insulting" name's were actually PG in comparison to the nastiness DK has been bringing... including POSTING A DANGER MEMBERS PERSONAL INFO ON A PUBLIC FORUM. Oh yeah all EMP fanboys forgot about that.

Pss... BBT and OTB did in fact fight the very last war in a loser out with OTB won by a slim margin in a dog fight. Pretty cool to watch actually.
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-23-2014 at 09:36 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Hahahahahhahahaha. so much hate and people with no facts. Its so fun to listen to this kind of stuff. I was so happy to see BBT bite the dust and drop to 11th. And nope Danger only got to watch this fun. Im told it was OTB who matched BBT and gave them the spanking.

I was in Danger so I would remember if we got BBT.

I love how people make up facts and try to spread falsehoods they are so jelly. Makes me laugh. We done good.

Night shift?? Where was my night shift player??? Didnt show up? hmmmfpt.

ta ta ...until next time. Now we know we can do this, we will be sure to do it again. I bet now that others see how easy DK was to beat, other alliances will be stepping up too. Last time was Gypsy ...now us..next time??? jedi?? I agree its much better for the game to spread around the #1. Who wants to be #1 every war and spend all the gems, but once in a while, YES. Im down to 17k gems, plenty to go another round. Who is game?

Dangerous Fire

Line ID legendzfire

While we encourage competition between players and Alliances, please refrain from personal attacks and accusations. If it continues, I will need to lock this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    While we encourage competition between players and Alliances, please refrain from personal attacks and accusations. If it continues, I will need to lock this thread.
    I knows it's Gree's policy to not discuss investigations into cheating. I suggest you guys start to. It would put to rest a lot of accusations and let your community of players know you are actually doing something about it.

Talking about people pointing their fingers at eachother: