GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Transfer please Gree/Tadaah......why must we wait sooooo long

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Game Transfer please Gree/Tadaah......why must we wait sooooo long

After numerous tickets sent from both my old device and new device I'm still waiting in anticipation for my account to be transferred.
    Also Tadaah you were sent a private message asking for u to look into the matter, and still nothing.

I gave GREE all the correct info needed, plus iTunes receipts.

So come on guys, please sort it out......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If you have both devices functioning and able to access the internet follow the guide below:

1.Make sure the game is installed on both devices.

2.Create a Funzio ID on the device with the account you would like to keep. You can do this by going to Menu -> More -> Funzio ID.

3.Put the same Funzio ID info onto the device you would like to transfer to (the Funzio IDs have to be the same to transfer. If one is different from the other, delete and reinstall the game on the device you want to transfer to and add the information from the Funzio ID on the first device).

4.IMPORTANT: Now go into the account you want to transfer. Hit the transfer button on the Funzio ID page. This will get your account ready to transfer. (ALWAYS hit the transfer button on the account you want to keep playing).

5.Log into the Funzio ID using the device you want to complete the transfer with. Your game will now be transferred to the new device.
    That method of transfering stopped working last year I believe if not before. The other that Gree suggest doesnt work either, which is icloud backup or itunes back, none of the methods Gree has mentioned for transfering a game stopped working long ago. Gree support also takes anywhere from 2days to wks...

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you have both devices functioning and able to access the internet follow the guide below:

1.Make sure the game is installed on both devices.

2.Create a Funzio ID on the device with the account you would like to keep. You can do this by going to Menu -> More -> Funzio ID.

3.Put the same Funzio ID info onto the device you would like to transfer to (the Funzio IDs have to be the same to transfer. If one is different from the other, delete and reinstall the game on the device you want to transfer to and add the information from the Funzio ID on the first device).

4.IMPORTANT: Now go into the account you want to transfer. Hit the transfer button on the Funzio ID page. This will get your account ready to transfer. (ALWAYS hit the transfer button on the account you want to keep playing).

5.Log into the Funzio ID using the device you want to complete the transfer with. Your game will now be transferred to the new device.
    To All: Do not do this! Players have lost their accounts doing this and it takes a while to get it back.

To the OP: How long has it been since you sent the transfer request?

To Legalious: I get it, you're campaigning for forum mod but please know the game before you post suggestions.

Post Count
    Not some Legalious, all; I have not heard of one single person transferring a game in KA (somehow this works in other Gree titles) successfully without a long drawn out process involving Gree support.

The OP already knew this and processed a ticket to "try" and save time. Giving poor advice based on outdated information is no use to anyone.

OP, hope Gree gets your account transferred soon.

Post Count
    Something is better than silence.
    Useless advice is worse than silence. Especially when on occasion, it decides to eat your account entirely.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Since you guys don't want my advice I deleted it.
    I hear Knights and Dragons is a game too.

Post Count
    @legalious... Yeah, good try but you have to know that only GREE's CS can only transfer KA accts between devices. It has been this way for a long while despite the more current, yet closed, sticky about game transfers. Quite confusing, really, but oh well *shrug* It's a shame this has caused good players to quit KA rather than wait weeks for GREE to transfer.

BTW, Ghost retired from all GREE games a very long time ago. Check the time stamp before quoting. Most of Ghost's info, albeit very helpful when KA first launched, it is obsolete now. Ghost is dearly missed.

@Officer Overlord... Ask Clementine for help as she's helping players get their CS tickets expedited now.
    Good luck for a speedy reply!

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Hope that you get your ticket replied to soon.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    All sorted now thx.
    Probably the daily emails complaining it's not transferred probably helped.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Overlord View Post
    All sorted now thx.
    Probably the daily emails complaining it's not transferred probably helped.
    Thanks for the update! Happy gaming!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thank you for your patience as the agent works on your ticket. We are working to implement a better game transfer feature in the future.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thank you for your patience as the agent works on your ticket. We are working to implement a better game transfer feature in the future.
    (Loud raucous round of applause)

Post Count
    That great news Tadaaah thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    That great news Tadaaah thanks.
    Believe it when I see it, and even then, I'll remember that it's Gree and that it will probably still bite you in the ass anyways.
    Last edited by the_bob; 10-25-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Still no luck

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

I wish it came sooner... I've been trying to move an account since September .... 4 continuous tickets... Unfortunately with the trials and stat inflation even if the transfer happens that toon is non-competitive

This is very annoying and very frustrating

Sorry Gree it sucks another account gone 😢

Ivanna (soon retired)