Incubus coffer

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Incubus coffer

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Question Incubus coffer

When's the incubus coffer starting? For real I mean. The quests are up, but there's no coffers to collect and open. A lot of quests and the clock's ticking.

Post Count
    It's up, quests usually never start at 1pm EST, always 2pm EST; quests just showed up early.

Now get out there and get your 9 libations; and beat your head against the wall for #10

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yeah I saw So typical, 10 min after I posted it lol

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Worst box event ever, first 5 gold openings, all soory better luck next time.
    GREE give us a fair chance as promised please
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Agree 100% Red Baron, fair chance with gold opens is much lower percentage than it could be. The ratio of opens to libations/skulls/whatever for this option is lacking. Even with gems it is still no guarantee for 10 items or all units. This is why many choose to participate in these events gem free.

My experience is the same as many others, and continual feedback on this issue falls on deaf ears I suppose. After spending 2-3K gems on one event only to fall short I now only use free/gold opens and let it be.

This could be a good question to ask the devs during the Q&A that's supposed to be part of "Player Appreciation Month".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    what stinks is we lose the normal raid boss unit; and the incubus coffer reward for collect 10 & 8/8 units is a +1 bldg upgrade ??!!!

anyone who normally finishes that event already has +4 or more building upgrades; and most of their bldgs are already at 10. useless reward.

especially for the gems it will cost to get it.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    what stinks is we lose the normal raid boss unit; and the incubus coffer reward for collect 10 & 8/8 units is a +1 bldg upgrade ??!!!

anyone who normally finishes that event already has +4 or more building upgrades; and most of their bldgs are already at 10. useless reward.

especially for the gems it will cost to get it.

I have to agree, I already have +8 upgrade buildings, so another one is pretty much useless for me now, and based on the "fair" chance to open boxes, I have been doing this event gem free for over a year now, if I get it fine, if I do not, then it was not meant to be, lol

as for Leaderbox events, I do not even bother trying to open boxes, Pfff, 10 items to get a 2k unit that will never make anyones army