Evolution or revolution, that's the question. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evolution or revolution, that's the question.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    History teached us communism didn't work out.
    But it didn't teach you the past tense of teach (taught). Unless such is the case that English is, in fact, your 4th language, then I would be the one looking like an idiot.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    John, you didn't like when he crticized your way of playing. Don't put yourself in the same position. Not everyone spends money for a nice care so that others will think they have money, and I very seriously doubt anyone thought the same about how much they spend on a game. Campy, really? Isn't the a gaming forum, not an English class? I guess despite the word he used, you clearly understood what he meant. So he effectively communicated his point. If misspelled or misused words bother you that much, I'd suggest that you stop reading this forum, you will be very frustrated. I know I misspell and misuse words all the time. Could be we are all just a bunch of hicks, and you're the only educated one here. Even hicks like to socialize, and have as much right to do so as brain surgeons. No need to prove your intellegence, we can plainly see it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Campy McCamperpants View Post
    But it didn't teach you the past tense of teach (taught). Unless such is the case that English is, in fact, your 4th language, then I would be the one looking like an idiot.
    Actually it is my third language. German being my fourth. I am an immigrant (second generation), so, i have 2 other languages as my mother language. But, you're right, i shouldn't have made that mistake.

And as speed stated: it's about the message. Or would you prefer a post in my mother language? lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Or would you prefer a post in my mother language? lol
    As long as its not that Vietnamese nonsense we've been seeing around here lol.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have never brought gold yet play every couple of hours. I must be doing something wrong!
    Last edited by Jon Boy; 10-22-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I kind of agree with the original post here. I've been playing a few years so no novice, and yes the game would be better if there wasn't such a gulf between attack and defense stats. I think more defense bonuses could quickly rectify this. Especially, building defense bonuses.... it would be great if the defense/attack skills played a great part (as an element of surprise)

Also, whilst I am at it, I don't see the point in giving temp bonuses that almost everyone can acquire.... They are not really a bonus at all.

Thanks for listening ;o)
    FYV - PM for details ;o)