Thread: Base Report?

Base Defence Report?

Odd thing just popped up on my screen... A base defence report indicating wins and losses. It had an empty list of recent attackers.

image.jpg

There was nothing I could do except hit "ok" and dismiss the info.

Is this part of some glitched out half-ready new feature? It doesn't seem to be of any use. And I haven't seen any explanation of it. So I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this is another developer slip-up. If so, you guys really need to step up your quality control. Seriously. The number of glitches and errors you're releasing into the live game environment are getting embarrassing.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-19-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Ok, so this thing pops up randomly. I have now had a populated list and been able to "revenge" an attacker.

But is there any way to access this list? Or is it supposed to just appear randomly?

(Designed only to appear randomly would be rather annoying...)

Me too

Looks like a cool feature would like to try it

Awesome

That would be awesome to add that feature I just had a taste of that one give us more gree

This a new feature we've been testing out. It's the Revenge feature. We'll be posting an FAQ and it'll be back in the future. Thanks!

A small introduction and even a minor tutorial about new features would go a long way.

Yeah, I liked it. But was frustrated by the random appearances. I would want a dedicated place to access this feature. The first appearance of it really caught me by surprise. (Prompting me to post a WTF here.)

Same here. And it gave me a higher pt value opponent than I got on the regular versus opponent screen. Still, Gree needs to do something to make versus events worth our time and less costly. Even if you don't mind spending a little money for morale, there's no way to get enough to get through to the end unless you spend $100 or cheat. Also the campaign events need fixed. Once you win all the campaign battles the points you can win in the expert battles decreases to 600 across the board, making it extremely tedious to win the 25,000 to 50,000 pts you need between reward levels. Even after you get all the goals met you still don't have enough pts to get beyond about 75,000 pts. Gree, you need to give us more points for those events. I just give up after I complete the goal list. Based on my ranking after the event, it looks like that's what most people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    Even after you get all the goals met you still don't have enough pts to get beyond about 75,000 pts. Gree, you need to give us more points for those events. I just give up after I complete the goal list. Based on my ranking after the event, it looks like that's what most people do.
    Well, in the Invasions all the goals will give you 96,000 points, but you're right, once you win all the battles, its nearly impossible to rack up enough points to get to the end. At 600 points per 30 minutes that 41 hours (or lots of $) to gain 50,000 pts for the upper rewards.

Now if if the battles only cost 5 energy instead of 10 that would certainly help...