GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Health Regeneration bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Health Regeneration bonuses

Health regeneration is really an important factor in this game as we all know.

There was this wonderful quest with potions that improved the lockbox and health regeneration, unfortunately the event was ruined by the hackers and ruined the quest for most of KA players.

Prior to this event was running I had lost my uncle, and naturally didnt open the game for sometime and what do you know I missed the most part of the most important and advantageous quest of the game to date! I was really upset, what aggravated this even more was the hackers exploit and ruining that unique quest for most KA players.

Now there are people with lots of potions that give them good health regeneration, I do not mean that these people are all hackers that is not what my point. I think many would agree that we would like to get more health regeneration bonuses.

Don't make it a drop item, which we know somehow the hackers are able to hack, make this a quest reward and offer equal opportunity to others to be able to obtain. Lets give an opportunity to guilds outside of top10 to develop themselves, like you guys did with trials.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Arahant; 10-19-2014 at 07:20 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you find a offensive name or comment, just report them don't bother replying to them it's what they want, just ignore them and send in a report...it's the little triangle on the left at the bottom of the post.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE QUICK ACTION YOU TOOK TADAAH AND GREE, ITS MUCH APPRECIATED (thumbs up).

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Btw, the final prize for the Dark Castle level 10 is a nice unit with a 5% health regen boost!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    To the OP... If I'm not mistaken, the four potions for the LTQ you brought up carried boosts for:
    -Raid gold payout
    -lockbox cool-down
    -epic boss attack (temp)
    -conquest points (temp)

There has not been a farmable potion event for health regen.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think he is referring to the epic boss health refill drops that I'm sure some people received plenty of and are saving for war.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    I think he is referring to the epic boss health refill drops that I'm sure some people received plenty of and are saving for war.
    No Alexius, I was referring to the farmable potions, i was able to farm quite some health refill drops by killing L100 EBs. About farmable health regen potions! I was apparently mistaken as War Eagle pointed out there has been no farmable health regen potions, my mistake, I am sorry about the confusion.

I really am sorry that hackers ruined the potion event which was apparently really interesting but as usual it got screwed by hackers.

Maybe it will be a good idea to attach one of the following boost to the final unit of the trials:

1% health regen
    1% energy regen
    1% Lockbox cool down

Pls don't start bashing at me for suggesting this, if you disagree pls lets discuss without the need for insulting one another, thank you.
    Last edited by Arahant; 10-20-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Post Count
    I think you will find Arahant that adding a boost to the already over used trials will not improve much other than inflate regen bonuses for those that are willing to grind through many trials a week.

I do agree that maybe for EB dailies that a 1% regen (health or energy) could be added, as that would distinctly limit the number of bonuses for each player (while also promoting more guild involvement.)

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by discprodigy View Post
    I think you will find Arahant that adding a boost to the already over used trials will not improve much other than inflate regen bonuses for those that are willing to grind through many trials a week.

I do agree that maybe for EB dailies that a 1% regen (health or energy) could be added, as that would distinctly limit the number of bonuses for each player (while also promoting more guild involvement.)
    You are absolutely right about the trials discprodigy, your point is something I haven't considered.

And what a wonderful idea about maybe adding EB dailies 1% regen (health or regen) - thumbs up to this idea mate.