Account Recovery Problems - Clementine Please Contact

Last weekend the screen was damaged on my game device and I have been trying to recover my game on a different device ever since to no avail. I have filed a ticket and have been communicating with the CSR assigned, supplying all requested information but have not received a response since Wednesday. Today makes a week and I am at a loss to understand what the hold up is. Clementine, please PM me for details. No reason for the delay has been communicated to me.

Clementine, no PM or reply?

OK, it has been 9 days since filing my ticket and 5 days since the last requested information was supplied to the GREE representative that has been handling the ticket. What does it take to get this issue resolved? While my account sits in limbo my guild cannot function as it should. I would appreciate a PM from a GREE representative that monitors this board so that we can get something moving.

I will escalate this to the CS team. Did you provide me with your ticket numbers via PM?

Clementine, yes I did PM you the ticket number. Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I will escalate this to the CS team. Did you provide me with your ticket numbers via PM?
    Nice CS! Wow!

I didn't know forum mods handled tickets like this! Very nice of you!

I know who to talk to if there's problems for me and my guild Clem xD

Account restored. Thank you Clementine and please pass along my thanks to those who worked to get the issue resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    Account restored. Thank you Clementine and please pass along my thanks to those who worked to get the issue resolved.
    Glad you got yours resolved. I can honestly say that's the first time I've heard an issue will "get escalated" and it actually happened. I saw the note saying Gree was shutting down other games to reallocate resources to more popular games, hope this means better CS for us all here at KnD
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Account was taken and I'd like it back

I logged on to find a account that wasn't mine and is bonded to another email so I guess I was hacked. Either way I have tracked my account to another guild full of what I'm guess is a guild for stolen accounts and has it's own alliance either way I don't care I have submitted a ticket to gree I have all the info I will need about my account including pics of armors and it's new name guild I was in and guild it's now in plz help if I can't recover my account I'm just gonna quit