Page 3 of 3 First 123

Where are the gems?

My ticket number 2158229
    I sended on the mail a screenshot of the payment, and havent got my gems.
    Reinstalled the game bur still he same problem...

No point contacting customer no support. This is the reply I got about missing gems and items -

John Carl, Oct 29 15:45:
    Hello Chris,

Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons support.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the technical difficulties that were experienced.

Unfortunately, we are not authorized to offer any compensation. I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration. Again, thanks for taking the time to message us.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know. Have a nice day and thanks for gaming with us!

Regards,

John

if they can't even give you what is rightfully yours because they are "not authorized" what is the point!

Helpful

This was very helpful

Angry Gem Payment

Well.... Where to begin... A multi million dollar corperation can't sort out a few thousand payment issues over the Christmas period..
    I'm a care giver by trade.
    I look after people with ceribral palsy.
    Ive sent countless emails over 800 gems I payed 72 NZ dollars for while a sale was on over the Christmas period.
    I complained to GREE and finaly got Skylar reply to me asking for all the details.
    I sent Skylar all the details and still no gems.
    Is Skylar the only person dealing with the thousands of people that would have spent thousands of dollars for gems they did not receive.
    I suggest GREE employs a few more people to take care of this massive issue.
    I do not believe it will be hard to sink this game right now because of the thousands of people not receiving theyr gems.
    I know a lot of the top players on this game are children of the global elite so 800 gems is a drop in the ocean to them and probably a lot of other people.
    Maby make this game just available to the global elite?
    Because 9 to 5ers like myself and others that pay hard earned cash for gems on this game are getting left out hardcore.
    I don't know what to do anymore so I'm reaching out for help in here.
    I'm sorry if some of the emails have offended anyone at GREE but can you really blame me/us the hard workers on the bottom of the piramid that just want to relax, open some chests, buy some arena energy, gem in some wars, what ever.
    We have earned the right to buy gems with our hard earned cash.
    We can't all just hammer our parents credit cards like a lot of people on this game.
    All I ask is that GREE puts the little guy first for once.
    This game is very much a rich getting richer game and I think it needs to change or it will be just a hand full of global elites playing it and us humble folk will just get bored with it and that's a bit less money in GREEs pocket at the end of the day.
    In saying that.
    Does GREE even care?
    They are a multi million dollar corperation after all.
    Thankyou for reading.
    Haystackah.

*lack* of support

I have followed all instructions here and in the 1 email I got .. 33 days, 2 support tickets, 2 PMs to the GREE moderators listed in this thread....Zero uncanned answers from GREE employees..

*sigh*

Unhappy No response from Gree support after 1.5 weeks! I NEED HELP! IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!!

Daniel Isle
    Jan 20, 23:57

Gree, I am still patiently waiting for you to help me get a problem fixed! My patients is wearing thin!

I recently lost access to my iPad 2,which I was using to play Knights and Dragons. My friend code is XBB-HFX-NHG. My profile name is Captain Morgan. I no longer have access to this account. I used the bind my account option 2 times, both ending in failure. I have contacted you many many times in regards to this issue, also all have ended with no response. It has been a week and a half now!
    I have lost out on more than 20 fusion armor rewards, countless gems and countless gold!

Please transfer my old account (friend code: XBB-HFX-NHG) to my new account immediately! The E-mail I want my old account binded to is disle.transamerica@icloud.com. I am sending this E-mail from my new iPad Air 2. Please get this done IMMEDIATELY!!!

----------------------------------------
    Timestamp: 2015-01-18 17:02:59
    Client: KDiOS
    Player ID: 2005417353
    NewFriend Code: XBWZYRCDX,old and Desired friend code: XBB-HFX-NHG
    Device: iPad5,3
    Store: Appstore
    OS Type: iOS
    OS Version: 8.1.2
    Client Version: 1.15.2
    Client Build: 49592
    Server Version: 213
    Content Path: 26
    Category: Other
    Language: en
    Game Data Version: 62

----------------------------------------
    Timestamp: 2015-01-21 00:57:36
    Client: KDiOS
    Player ID: 2005417353
    Friend Code: XBWZYRCDX
    Device: iPad5,3
    Store: Appstore
    OS Type: iOS
    OS Version: 8.1.2
    Client Version: 1.15.2
    Client Build: 49592
    Server Version: 213
    Content Path: 26
    Category: Other
    Language: en
    Game Data Version: 68

Requesting help

Hi,

Please kindly assist.

I have been playing knights and dragons on ios for awhile. But recently, after completing heroic mode, my game crashed prematurely and i cant access the game. When i load the game, it crashes at the screen saying requesting hired friend data. Even when switching device, it is not resolve. I've sent a ticket to gree support.

But its been close to a week and there hasnt been a reply. Would some one help me check to see if it can be resolve?

My ticket number is 2219699

Sincerly
    Cherng Ru

Support Takes Too Long

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Tadaaah and I are employed by GREE. We work side by side with the Customer Support Team. If you have submitted a ticket and for some reason have not received any initial response in a timely manner (48 hours), then you can feel free to reach out to one of us with your ticket number and we can double check with the Support team to make sure they are aware. We can't bump your ticket to the front of the queue, but we can make sure it didn't get overlooked.
    When players submit a ticket stating that their account is inaccessible, why does it take a week or more before the problem is resolved? An inaccessible account should be a priority issue because it is a stoppage in game play wth daily events. If you can't make this type of issue a priority, then you should immediately inactivate the account until the account is restored.

Please let me know how Gree plans to improve its response time for inaccessible accounts.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Cherng Ru View Post
    Hi,

Please kindly assist.

I have been playing knights and dragons on ios for awhile. But recently, after completing heroic mode, my game crashed prematurely and i cant access the game. When i load the game, it crashes at the screen saying requesting hired friend data. Even when switching device, it is not resolve. I've sent a ticket to gree support.

But its been close to a week and there hasnt been a reply. Would some one help me check to see if it can be resolve?

My ticket number is 2219699

Sincerly
    Cherng Ru
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Assuming you're account is bound this should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Assuming you're account is bound this should work.
    "Even when switching device, it is not resolve."
    Different device...so its as new install^^
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

I give up. THREE support tickets, 2 PMs to Gree Employees, as listed in this thread .. and zero answers, beyond an obviously auto-generated reply, and 1 PM with a subject line of "regarding support ticket #2132911 " ..asking me for the ticket number ....*headdesk* Welcome to my new guild. Chaos Consortium. IOS platform Friend code XBQFRZZQC.

Compensation to my new guild for the wasted time, and total lack of support would be nice, but considering the level of support shown .. nigh unto impossible.

Thanks. very helpful.

Now.. can you create a similar instruction thread for gree customer service reps.. something along the lines of "how to read and respond a support ticket"

Better yet, how about "how to read at a 5th grader proficiency" in general?

This was very helpful and Gree was great in resolving my issue in a timely manner (a few business days). Based on how many support tickets they must receive, I figured I'd be waiting much longer. Thank you very much, Gree!

Hi there,

Why are you closing all my tickets without even solving it???

Your customer service is a freaking joke u know that?

How can you claim that the issues are solved and yet nothing is being done!!????

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Hi there,

Why are you closing all my tickets without even solving it???

Your customer service is a freaking joke u know that?

How can you claim that the issues are solved and yet nothing is being done!!????
    Bro u just answered ur questions "Your customer service is a freaking joke u know that?".

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary