Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Tadaaah and I are employed by GREE. We work side by side with the Customer Support Team. If you have submitted a ticket and for some reason have not received any initial response in a timely manner (48 hours), then you can feel free to reach out to one of us with your ticket number and we can double check with the Support team to make sure they are aware. We can't bump your ticket to the front of the queue, but we can make sure it didn't get overlooked.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. Next time I feel overlooked by CS, I'll be sure to let you or Tadaaah know... but then you two have better things to do. (no sarcasm meant)
    Line ID: clementine88

I think I was banned

A few days ago i donated 8 million to my gold in a week and after that I hadn't been able to donate since then. And just today since the new guilds war came out and I went to go attack in it and it will not let me. It's doing the same thing when I try to contribute. I think I was banned and I don't know why or how come. I had sent in a ticket about my problem but it's been 5 days and still no responce and the problems hasn't been fixed. Idk what to do because I've spent a lot of money on this game and I don't want to have to restart over again because I can't help donate or attack.
    Could a admin please send me a message on here and explain why or what's going on please. I really need your help

Overlooked

Youre not the only one. I've been waiting for four days for my case to be assigned a support person....and still waiting.

Closed with nothing actually done

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Tadaaah and I are employed by GREE. We work side by side with the Customer Support Team. If you have submitted a ticket and for some reason have not received any initial response in a timely manner (48 hours), then you can feel free to reach out to one of us with your ticket number and we can double check with the Support team to make sure they are aware. We can't bump your ticket to the front of the queue, but we can make sure it didn't get overlooked.

I submitted a ticket, took four days for it to be given a CS agent, and then it was closed with nothing actually being done.

donation

I can't give gold to group. We are at war. Need boss to help protect group. I have gold to donation. Want to buy group protect.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Parker View Post
    I can't give gold to group. We are at war. Need boss to help protect group. I have gold to donation. Want to buy group protect.
    Nice. Gree has prevented you from wasting gold on useless guardians...
    (lvl 1-4 guardians probably go down in 1-2 energy, lvl 5-10 are even worse for gold vs energy absorbed)

Gree should retool guardians to be relevant in other cases than 2 relatively weak guilds of similar strength matching up.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Modikai master

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mason View Post
    A few days ago i donated 8 million to my gold in a week and after that I hadn't been able to donate since then. And just today since the new guilds war came out and I went to go attack in it and it will not let me. It's doing the same thing when I try to contribute. I think I was banned and I don't know why or how come. I had sent in a ticket about my problem but it's been 5 days and still no responce and the problems hasn't been fixed. Idk what to do because I've spent a lot of money on this game and I don't want to have to restart over again because I can't help donate or attack.
    Could a admin please send me a message on here and explain why or what's going on please. I really need your help

You aren't the only one my gm and myself have started inviting Facebook friends and have been getting an enormous amount of gold from it!Also we have been using tap joy to gain more free gems! Now that we donated a lot of gold to our guild we can't contribute anymore!! And also I used gems one time in this current fusion war and I can no longer fight!! Please tell me what the results were because I will be highly upset if something bad happens to my account because I have done nothing wrong!

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/requests/2108194

I've sent both clementine and lolsies this ticket info will I ever get a response?

Quote Originally Posted by redearth76 View Post
    I've sent both clementine and lolsies this ticket info will I ever get a response?
    You will, I will see what I can do.

I wonder how many tickets GREE gets on a daily basis, I sent in a ticket about not getting my gems for logging into facebook. I logged in on Saturday when it prompted me to for 30 gems. I thought heck yea, so I did and got nothing out of it... I submitted a ticket and have yet to get a response. I have never signed in before... as I am still currently sitting at level 1...

Hmm, forgot about that...I also did Facebook, but only checked the first of three options. Just assumed I needed all three checked to get the goodie.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Unhappy Major Guild Friend invite Bug !

Right: We've just had a huge incident of sabotage - a 12 year old High Commander booted ALL our Commanders & left!!! OK not a Bug BUT it's proving impossible to invite people back via mine or Officer's Friends lists . Not sure if this has come up before , but I can't contact Gree either to report issues. Can anyone help ? Or think why I can't mail Gree ? Poor connection is a possibility ...

Was my ticket skipped?

I know it was Christmas when I sent my ticket but I'd just like some reassurance on if my ticket has been assigned a cs or what's going on. Thanks and sorry for bothering. Ticket number is 2151687

Missing Gems

I bought gems did not receive them right away I contacted support thru game and got an email back that request was received. There were a couple other people in guild that had same issue but got their gems within a couple hours and I still have no gems or an actual email from a tech.

Missing Gems

My ticket number is 2154296. Thanks in advance for your help. I tried rebooting phone and uninstall -reinstall the game and still not corrected.