Case event fun

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Case event fun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Case event fun

I've been on 7/8 on both accts and 9/10 on one for 2 days. Mostly "Sorry's" since I quickly got to 9....
    How many are stuck too? I'm betting I don't get any of them before this ends....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    what i would love to know is why is the two different times one finshes in 6 hours time and the other 3 hours time , like how does that work

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've had 8 skulls since the 2nd day. Nothing since...
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    what i would love to know is why is the two different times one finshes in 6 hours time and the other 3 hours time , like how does that work
    I didn't know that, I do know that I only have 2:40 or so left to get prizes I haven't been able to get in 24. Not looking good!

Post Count
    thats why they made a prize for getting 9/10. when crates first started there were only prizes for getting 3,5,7 items after lots players always get stuck on 9 they added the prize.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thx gree for nothing on Case event again. One can Open The Casey every Hour. On a 5 day event with getting 9/10 skulls at the first 2 days and than no one more sucks. How stupid must be their algorithm. If a use got 9 stop and say sorry. This is bull****!!!!! I also have 2 devices and both wait for the 10th case since 2 days. Fun is other....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i think the is only 1 per cent chance of getting 10/10 ,but i do think gree should tell people the odds of getting the 10th .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    i think the is only 1 per cent chance of getting 10/10 ,but i do think gree should tell people the odds of getting the 10th .
    the best part of this case event is the event clock for opening the cases in the goals screen shows just over 4 hours left and the timer on the coffins shows you only have just over an hour left.

I know they started the the 8/8 goal late so will the coffins disappear in an hour or 4 hours, as they have 2 timers for this event.

again - Gree math

Post Count
    lol, and GREE Time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sooooooo, I'm still showing I have the bobbing for skulls event with 2 hours left and Gree has taken away the coffins lol. Awesome...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I finished 8/8 with 14hrs to go in the event and 10/10 with 3hrs to go.. all cash opens
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    thats why they made a prize for getting 9/10. when crates first started there were only prizes for getting 3,5,7 items after lots players always get stuck on 9 they added the prize.
    I remember this well.

Quote Originally Posted by hellfirecc View Post
    Thx gree for nothing on Case event again. One can Open The Casey every Hour. On a 5 day event with getting 9/10 skulls at the first 2 days and than no one more sucks. How stupid must be their algorithm. If a use got 9 stop and say sorry. This is bull****!!!!! I also have 2 devices and both wait for the 10th case since 2 days. Fun is other....
    For some reason there are a number of players in this game that think they have the right to finish every event. They don't. You can't buy your way to success every time. I kinda like it that way. This is one of the few events that are flat out luck in this game, and it is kind of a refreshing change from people who just spend to win every event. When people buy lottery tickets do they curse the lottery when they don't win? This is the same, other than the fact you can actually try for free.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I remember this well.

For some reason there are a number of players in this game that think they have the right to finish every event. They don't. You can't buy your way to success every time. I kinda like it that way. This is one of the few events that are flat out luck in this game, and it is kind of a refreshing change from people who just spend to win every event. When people buy lottery tickets do they curse the lottery when they don't win? This is the same, other than the fact you can actually try for free.
    Of course you're right. It should be luck. But it doesn't make sense for "luck" to dictate that you get 9/10 skulls and 7/8 items in the first 1.5 days and then nothing afterwards. I believe at that point "luck" is a bit manipulated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Of course you're right. It should be luck. But it doesn't make sense for "luck" to dictate that you get 9/10 skulls and 7/8 items in the first 1.5 days and then nothing afterwards. I believe at that point "luck" is a bit manipulated.
    Well, then... That would be the definition of bad luck.

I got 8/10 and 5/8 on all 3 accts. *shrugs*

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wonder if the side items have a different drop rate? I finished with 14 tooth decayers but zero of the last item listed.