Page 2 of 2 First 12

Alliance events will be the death of this game. Just go read the other forums like Crime City, Modern War and Kindgom Age to see how team play has taken all the fun out of those games

++ on most of these , would make a world of difference !

How about 1 week glitch free? I think people would really like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Alliance events will be the death of this game. Just go read the other forums like Crime City, Modern War and Kindgom Age to see how team play has taken all the fun out of those games
    Will you elaborate please? My time is already consumed on reading the League of War forums and playing the game.

AmadeusINC
    Commander

More easily identifiable factions

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    A few simple things I'd like :

1 - Allow Details screen for units in Storage
    2 - Move 3X button farther away (other side of screen?) from Pause button
    3 - Allow users to access storage while doing promoting or training
    4 - Add SR / UR officers

More complicated :

1 - Allow storing of 3 or 5 different squads, since a very different lineup is needed when fighting Bosses vs Officers vs other players.
    2 - Allow usage of lower keys to buy upper keys. Like 10 bronze keys can buy 1 silver key and 10 silver keys can buy 1 gold key.

Thanks for listening
    All good ideas, i would add

Find a simpler way to identify and maybe sort by faction
    Enable sorting by level especially in storage

Steen

Quote Originally Posted by Fynrfin View Post
    All good ideas, i would add

Find a simpler way to identify and maybe sort by faction
    Enable sorting by level especially in storage

Steen
    Yes, that would be good too! I assume your sorting by level means 'Common', 'Uncommon', 'Rare', etc? That would be helpful.

With the new star objectives in campaign, I concur with all the other posts in regards to adding more sorting functionality in the storage, being able to sort by factions, attack type, rarity, and so forth since the new star objections have certain objectives that require you to use certain faction units to earn a star. Anyways...can we get a charge on exactly what each faction means and also the attack type. Some of it is self explanatory but some of it I wasn't born from me mothers womb knowing what these symbols mean...

AmadeusINC
    Commander

Mac

I find it hard to believe that a regular sniper or a flame thrower can't be taken out with a shell from a tank. Get a little realistic please?

I love the idea of being able to see stats in storage as well as being able to consume them from storage while promoting. 3x button hasn't given my issues too much but I can see it being a pain. I definitely hate the location of the call for help button in boss battles since sometimes I hit it before the page even loads after collecting your rewards. The key exchange is probably the best idea I've seen on this forum.

We need more covert ops goals because the only thing I've seen for the past 4 months has been to master a new campaign. Also one or two silver keys isn't that great of a reward anymore since the best you can get from that is now a useless rare unit. Gold bars was a good reward since the only way I can see to make gold anymore is 5 bars a week from the daily rewards which if you do the math would take 12 weeks or about three months to earn enough gold to buy one Gold key. We need more ways to earn gold.

That will never happen because they want us to buy gold bars. I do think when the number of pts required to level up increases at the higher levels (going from 5,000 to 10,000 to 20,000) we should get at least 5 gold bars instead of the same amount (1 bar) that you get at lower levels requiring fewer pts. Gree needs to realize that their rewards need to fit the effort/work/money that they're asking us to invest. Don't ask us to invest more of anything unless you're prepared to make it worthwhile for us.

I would like to have the ability to have my own Friends list rather than the FaceCrap and Tweet thing, i would like to talk to other players in game like a msg box ..thos not in your own alliance... as most here do have friends in other alliances it would be easy to have a MSG or Caht box in thier profile ??

See my thread "What We Need Is A Store". The ability to buy specific units with Gold Bars or Game Dollars would invigorate this game.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    See my thread "What We Need Is A Store". The ability to buy specific units with Gold Bars or Game Dollars would invigorate this game.

+ Ten Fold ......something has to be done here !!Taadaah we keep reading and hearing your passing things along ..but when do we see some ACTION ? like getting rid of the Common and giving us better UR, SR and more stuff...for free would be better..JK ..stat inflation is killing the C and UC they are worthless same as Bronze keys and Silver Keys !
    as you can see we are all blue in the face from saying the same stuff over and over and omg.....
    we want less talk and more action...please