Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Feature Requests

1. Trading Store ("Arms Dealer"?) -- ability to trade R, SR and UR units with the store possibly for game currency cash or gold. If this was done with GREE acting as the "merchant" intermediary for all the transactions it could potentially be revenue generating making it worthwhile for GREE/MunkyFun to invest development time. Alternatively this could be operated on a consignment system where players offer up a unit for one or more acceptable payments. (Example: Player offers 1 SR Attaturk III for either 200 gold, 1 UR TWA Corbies, or a UR Fumigator in return.)

2. Global Chat or Much Improved Alliance Recruiting System -- A global chat is the simplest method of dealing with the recruiting problem. It's what other developers commonly employ and it's a tool right out of MMO's where clans/alliances play a major role. Alternatively a recruiting system almost like big wall with advertised openings (this would be a big improvement over the small list selection presented now. This system would involve more development than a global chat. But both would help build the relatively lacking social aspect of the game.

3. Offline Alliance Communication (History) and Private Messages. Again the chat features in this game are very limiting. It's very difficult to communicate with members who aren't always online at the same time. One game I played on iOS employed 3 chat modes (global, alliance and private) plus an email like system to send messages to offline alliance members. This worked beautifully. I would love to see at least some effort to improve communication. Even having some persistent history (last 24-48h) in the alliance chat would be an improvement. This shouldn't have too much of a data overhead cost.

4. Big events -- advertised in advance, bigger prizes -- maybe a Christmas Gold Key Bonanza. GREE/MunkyFun could monetize this by selling booster packs -- the goal being above average participation. This should be a once in a while thing (maybe find like 4x a year to run events like this.)

Developers, feel free to PM me (or have Tadaaah do it) if you want any info.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-16-2014 at 11:42 PM.

People have obviously been reading this thread from the view count. If you agree with any of my suggestions, you should speak up. Otherwise the developers might think I'm the only one who thinks these might be good new features.

There are definitely some great suggestions here. We'd love to hear what other from the community think as well.

Am up for trading store... That's a great ideal and also b able to buy Ur and SR just the same as R units...

A few simple things I'd like :

1 - Allow Details screen for units in Storage
    2 - Move 3X button farther away (other side of screen?) from Pause button
    3 - Allow users to access storage while doing promoting or training
    4 - Add SR / UR officers

More complicated :

1 - Allow storing of 3 or 5 different squads, since a very different lineup is needed when fighting Bosses vs Officers vs other players.
    2 - Allow usage of lower keys to buy upper keys. Like 10 bronze keys can buy 1 silver key and 10 silver keys can buy 1 gold key.

Thanks for listening

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post

4 - Add SR / UR officers

More complicated :

1 - Allow storing of 3 or 5 different squads, since a very different lineup is needed when fighting Bosses vs Officers vs other players.
    2 - Allow usage of lower keys to buy upper keys. Like 10 bronze keys can buy 1 silver key and 10 silver keys can buy 1 gold key.

Thanks for listening
    Good ideal with the keys......

I really like the key exchange feature

I agree, trading up keys is neat.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Taskking View Post
    I really like the key exchange feature

This is a good idea.

I like

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post

4 - Add SR / UR officers

More complicated :

Thanks for listening
    All good ideas! Although the 3X button is fine for me as it is

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    I agree, trading up keys is neat.

+1 on key trades.

+1 on squad memory option

New idea - **please** make the linked devices option switchable as you cannot disable it or change it once it's on!

I like all of these ideas!!

In future new campaigns added there should be "R" or possibly "SR" units as a win instead of the traditional ones we get now, btw reaping truth is a good one to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozstriker View Post
    In future new campaigns added there should be "R" or possibly "SR" units as a win instead of the traditional ones we get now, btw reaping truth is a good one to win!
    I agree, but they need to be difficult to earn. I spend money on this game and I would rather not see everyone running around with super high end units.

great suggestions!

I spend money on it, too, and it has in no way resulted in my having super high end units. Not enough to promote to level 50 anyway. Most of the good units and SR units I have promoted to lvl 50, I have won in events. Buying keys has yielded very little in that way for me personally, so I would like to see better rewards for some things. More full morale and energy boosts as rewards would be nice, too, even in the campaign mode. I think all of these are great ideas, especially the ability to trade or buy/sell units and improved social interaction.

Alliance events would also be cool. Alliances could fight as a unit, accumulating points to win big prizes. Instead of an individual leaderboard, alliances could compete with each other to win the top 3 spots with a truckload of gold bars as the prize. Make it so, Gree.
    Last edited by Ldomino; 10-26-2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Addition