Increase on status do NOT worth it, if almost anyone can beat you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase on status do NOT worth it, if almost anyone can beat you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Increase on status do NOT worth it, if almost anyone can beat you

How it is possible that you can be beated by a player that has an attack status that is only 40% from your defense? His attack is 671m and my defense is 1669m. I have ss to prove it.
    Really I get dissapointed and lost interest in spend real money to be stronger for nothing. It is uneven game..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    your late to the "cry" party my friend. Go join the other thread

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thats how Gree is, gives more competiton and they get the money...
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When you cannot beat anyone or get junk points in WD you don't spend Gree gold. So this is a way to eliminate these battles.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this gam is about "vaults" and "tapping". Not about using your head. If your thought other wise than well you don't have much up there to begin with so even if this game was about strategy you would not get far lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    this gam is about "vaults" and "tapping". Not about using your head. If your thought other wise than well you don't have much up there to begin with so even if this game was about strategy you would not get far lol
    I'm guessing you were never on a streak team. Getting top 10/25 only requires gold, but getting 50 wins and completing streak goals requires strategy... And gold

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    I'm guessing you were never on a streak team. Getting top 10/25 only requires gold, but getting 50 wins and completing streak goals requires strategy... And gold
    One strategy, spend more gold than the other guys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    If your on 8/9 and about to lose what strategy to you deploy?
    Have you loved your llama today?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    hope?

they'll probably just give up...

nah...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    The goal is not to get hard match ups in the first place. Obviously there's strategy behind doing streaks or else everyone would be doing streaks. Dropping heavy gold should only be a last resort option.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have tried on larger guys but i keep failing the raids. Its not the raw defence/attack points that counts?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Thats how Gree is, gives more competiton and they get the money...
    No my friend, if it stays like this, soon GREE won't get any money at all. Nobody will continue to spend money on a game where your stats don't seem to matter anymore.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My faction is doing the best ever ! Winning record for the first time in forever !! With the stat inflation caused by success in the LTQs , I , level 234 had more energy to use on the LTQs , and therefore was able attain more boosts and more health /energy regens. This is working out well.
    Keep it going gree , u have made modern war ( and most of all the wars) fun again !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    My faction is doing the best ever ! Winning record for the first time in forever !! With the stat inflation caused by success in the LTQs , I , level 234 had more energy to use on the LTQs , and therefore was able attain more boosts and more health /energy regens. This is working out well.
    Keep it going gree , u have made modern war ( and most of all the wars) fun again !!!
    You are mistaken Plavine, because we all very easily got the same units and temp Attack bonuses that you did. No challenge to it. If we ALL get the same thing, then we ALL got nothing. If you have 8 shiny new temp bonuses, guess what? So do I and so does everyone else. And now anyone can Attack nearly anyone and win.

And now Everyone can raid everyone with no losses and no casualties. So enjoy your stats increase that now barely function for Attacks and do not work at all for raids.
    Last edited by Splat!; 10-20-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You can spend millions real dollars but attack/defense ratio is so that rival will beat you without any problem.