Looking to join an alliance.....l

Looking for an active alliance, but don't want to do all the chatting and stuff. I just wanna play.... I'm a regular player, my ranking is in the 100s....

Join my alliance it's called ReconDeathSquad case sensitive on the upper case letters

Quote Originally Posted by Edgecrusher43 View Post
    Looking for an active alliance, but don't want to do all the chatting and stuff. I just wanna play.... I'm a regular player, my ranking is in the 100s....
    Hey join my alliance it's called ReconDeathSquad it is case sensitive on the upper case letters or you may not find us but if you do we are a great team I am the general and we would love to have you join our team.

Esoterics

My alliance's name is Esoterics. I currently have 0 members, but don't let that be discouraging. I have defeated 4000 other alliances within 4 hours by myself today and will continue to raise ranking. Together we can defeat more alliances and raise Esoterics' rank as high as we please. Of course, more members would allow us be closer to the top 50 alliance groups. For now, it's a great start and I have an alliance that needs more members. You're very welcome to be a part of Esoterics.

Thanks Eddie!!

KBdeathSquad

I'm ranking up and we ALWAYS take care of our black market. Case sensitive KBdeathSquad